Chapter seven

Jasmine had spent the night at Saint's house and had already spent most of the new day with him, it was different but nice. She felt like she could be around Saint forever and not get bored once. Luckily for her she didn't have any classes today.

Saint was currently sitting in the corner of his room smoking a blunt while scrolling on his phone. He looked really good today even though he wasn't wearing a shirt, Jasmine liked how he had a scarf wrapped around his hand it made him look ten times attractive.

"I'm about to go if you just gone be smoking all day, ion like it" Jasmine complained sitting on his bed with her back resting against the headboard

"This my first blunt of the day because yo' ass, now I'm finally smoking you complaining?" Saint smacked his lips then exhaling the smoke.

"You taking forever though, how long it takes?"

"Mane chill, it's almost done you can wait ten more minutes for me baby girl?" He licked over his bottom lip giving her a look.

Jasmine felt her heart flutter and nodded "Okay, I'm going to get some water anyway you want some?" She asked climbing off the bed heading towards the bedroom door.

"Yeah, bring me a Gatorade from the fridge" he spoke with his head all in the phone.

This nigga...

Entering the kitchen she opened the fridge and it was full of different drinks and foods, as she took a closer look she noticed most of the food was expired and her face turned up in disgust. She shook her head grabbing a bin bag and grabbing the expired food emptying out half of the fridge once she got rid of everything that was expired she gave the fridge a wipe down with some bleach.

When she returned to the bedroom with his drink she was annoyed to see he was still smoking his blunt, she frowned.

"Saint! I can't believe how much expired food you had in your fridge, I hope you have been checking the dates before you ate from in there"

"Huh? Nah ion really eat from the fridge like that a nigga can't cook" Saint removed the blunt from his lips.

"Well I cleaned it out for you, nothing is expired but it will soon... so check the dates" she explained handing him his Gatorade.

Thank you ma," he opened the drink and took a quick sip "You ain't had to do that but I appreciate it, now come here" he demanded.

Jasmine sat on Saints lap as he wrapped his arm around her waist and pushed his head into her neck as she leaned back on him, he kissed her neck softly before sucking on it and leaving a hickey.

"Stop, it tickles" she laughed moving her neck cutting his hickey short but he had enough time to make it visible enough.

"Give me a kiss," he demanded gripping her waist tighter.