Chapter four

Jasmine watched as her mother flipped a pancake and flattening it down allowing it to cook for a few more minutes before placing it on a plate and handing it to her, she thanked her mother and began to eat her breakfast.

"I have a busy day so I most likely won't be home, you want me to ask Saint to come over to keep you company?" Loretta suggested as she cleaned up after herself putting things away and wiping the surfaces.

"No, don't do that. I'll be fine on my own, Milan will probably come over after she finishes her classes" Jasmine told her she didn't want Saint to come over especially because of what happened last night, she didn't want to speak to him.

"Speaking of, When do you start?"

"Monday morning mom I already know you don't have to keep reminding me" Jas smacked her lips.

"Chile who you talking to like that? I'll whoop ya ass must of lost yo mind," Loretta frowned placing her hand on her right hip "You been walking around here with an attitude all morning, what's up with you?"

Jasmine sighed softly to herself before shrugging she didn't want to tell her mom anything about her and Saint spending time together.

"Nothing.." She lied avoiding eye contact.

"Don't think I don't know about you and Saint running around together, did something happen with you two?"

Jasmine snapped her head at her mom with wide eyes "How did you know? And it's nothing it was childish and stupid, I'll get over it"

"I know everything Jas, do you really think I'm going to allow you to run the streets without knowing where and what you're doing? Saint lets me know when you two are together and he told me you was together yesterday and now today you got this messed up attitude. So what happened?"

She was pissed that her mom was keeping tabs on her but even more pissed that Saint was telling her mom her whereabouts. What was he some sort of body guard for her? She felt like her privacy was being invaded.

"Really? That's hella weird ma why are you doing that, I'm not a little ass girl who needs checking up on! I'm nineteen, I'm grown" Jasmine shouted.

"Lower your voice! Don't get loud with me missy, I just want to make sure you're safe in this big city that's all!"

"Well I am safe and you need to stop worrying, you're invading my privacy ma"

"Okay I'll stop then, I didn't think it was a big deal baby I just want to know if you're okay and all. Please don't be upset with me" Loretta sighed rubbing her forehead maybe she did overstep her boundaries by keeping tabs on her.

"Whatever I'm going to my room," Jasmine pushes her plate of pancakes away and made her way upstairs licking herself in the bedroom.

She couldn't believe her mother would do something weird like that, she was upset because it made her feel like Saint was only hanging out with her because her mother was telling him to. Jasmine was really starting to consider him a friend, but clearly not.

Grabbing her phone she quickly went to Saint's message thread she was gonna send him a long message but decided against it instead she sent something shorter.

To: Saint 💛.
You fucking fake!
12:35pm

The best idea would of been to block him but she didn't she wanted him to reply so she could cuss his hairy eyebrows ass out. Jasmine spent the rest of her day watching movies and flicking back and forth from Instagram, Twitter and snapchat.