Chapter ten

"So why the fuck I'm only hearing about this now Doo? Huh? Got me thinking you moving grimes and shit

"So why the fuck I'm only hearing about this now Doo? Huh? Got me thinking you moving grimes and shit. I'ain fucking with it" Saint spoke as his hands crossed over one another keeping them down in front of him as he spoke with Doo.

"C'mon Saint man, y'know I'd never keep no shit like that from you on purpose. It literally slipped my mind son, the nigga stood in front of me and cried like a bitch you know ion fuck with that crying shit especially not from no grown ass man" Doo explain shaking his head "I told him I'd give him a couple days to get his shit together since his girl left him and took the kids" he shrugged.

"Damn, the nigga musta been going through it to cry in front of another nigga" Sage bursted out laughing.

Saint smacked his lips "Shits not funny bruh, that gives him even more motive to steal my shit. His woman left him and he probably ain't got shit cause he look like them bums that depend on they girl"

"You wrong" Sage chuckled with Doo.

"Whatever mane," Saint sighed looking to Doo "since you got us in this bullshit you can handle this, figure out where all my fucking money going bruh and do it fast too. I got other shit to be worrying about"

"I got you" Doo nodded as he finished up rolling his blunt, grabbing a lighter.

The office door knocked and they all looked at each other before it slowly opened, revealing Tamika. Saints face immediately scrunched up in confusion.

"Wassup T? What you doing here.." he questioned.

"Heyyyy I got you something to eat from mama's kitchen, I know how much you love her food" She laughed revealing the white food bag, she looked to Doo and Sage smiling "Long time no see, how are you?" She asked.

"Wassup," they both grinned sending her a headnod.

"We out though, leave ya two alone" Doo smirked standing up along with Sage.

"Yeah we out Boss, we'll keep you updated on that little situation" Sage told him as he headed to the door.

"Aight niggas, stay up!"

Tamika waited until they left before heading over to his desk and placing the food bag down before taking a seat.

"You didn't have to bring me food but I appreciate it" he gave her a small smile before reaching for the bag.

"It's okay, I wanted to.. especially after seeing you the other day. I miss you" she sighed.

Saint stopped what he was doing and looked to her "C'mon man T, don't start this shit. I'ain in the mood for it today you already know what it is with us" he told her.

"You know you miss me too Saint, what we had wasn't just sex and you know it"

Saint stayed quiet for a few moments before letting out a deep sigh, Tamika was a very attractive girl that he once had feelings for. They were never together but they fucked regularly and was always up underneath each other, Saint cut her off when he found out she was pregnant and the baby wasn't his. He didn't fuck with that shit, the bitch was fucking him and another dude raw at the same time. He wasn't pissed because she was fucking another nigga or because she was pregnant but because she had lied and said he was the only one she was messing with, Saint didn't play about his sexual health or his health in general so her doing that was reasonable cause for him to cut her off.