Chapter six

Saint sat back on the couch sparking up his blunt before taking a few puffs from it and passing it off to his cousin Osiris

"Better smoke up before Sherice ass catch you," Saint smirked joking on him knowing how crazy his babymomma was.

"Fuck you nigga she don't run shit round here, kidding me? she knows wassup foreal"

"You'sa whole clown my nigga that woman smack you around like you some lil bitch, how many kids yall got now?" He questioned raising his brow.

"Shit, five.." Osiris said passing the blunt back to him, shaking his head "Last four wasn't even planned mane but it is what it is, shit happens"

Saint shook his head he couldn't imagine himself being a father to one child let alone four, in the future he saw himself having a kids but for now he was chilling. He didn't need any babies running around he was enjoying his free life, babies would only lock you down and he didn't want that.

"Ion see how you dumb enough to let that woman trap you four times you really is a soft ass nigga" Saint laughed loudly stomping his foot.

"Shut the hell up nigga, she ain't trap shit if I'ain pull out feel me? I'm blessed to have my babies anyhow even if they not planned. You don't realise how much they change yo life son"

Osiris was deep in the streets before he had his second daughter with Sherice, he never saw himself leaving the streets but once he had his second child he realised he needed to live to see them grow up. Ever since then he hasn't messed with the streets since and he was doing a good job at it too. He loved his family way too much to leave them and put them through some bullshit.

"I see you still ain't keeping out of trouble" Osiris chuckled eyeing the small cut on Saints cheek, it was small but looked deep and as if it was going to scar.

"I had some shit I had to handle last night man, turned bad.. but a niggas good just a lil scratch" Saint shrugged inhaling the blunt then exhaling a cloud of smoke around him.

"Mane, when you gone leave the streets alone Saint? You too young to be this deep in, you still have time bruh" Osiris spoke he genuinely worried about his cousins safety at times, he knew how Saint could be. He was a hothead and didn't know how to control his anger when it came certain situations.

"Mane look, I'ain trying to hear that same talk today O I just wanna enjoy my blunt and be on my way aight?" Saint smacked his lips, Osiris was really about to blow his high.

"I'm just saying, when's the last time you went to see Aunt D? I know she miss yo' ass"

"Aight I'm bout to head out cause you blowing mine nigga, fuck wrong withcu man" he stood up grabbing his lighter from the side and placing it in his pocket.

Before Osiris could reply they heard the front door unlock and Sherice walked in with her kids following behind her, she was holding their youngest child in her arms.