Chapter twelve

"Saint! You need to hurry up and put them clothes on because I'm about to be late this appointment and it's gonna be your fault" She yelled at him for the fifth time this morning.

Saint wasn't the best with early mornings so he was moving extra slow, Jasmine had to be at the gynaecologist for 10am and it was already going on 9:30am. Thankfully Milan hooked Jas up with one of her doctors so she could get on some birth control and get herself checked out.

"Mane shut up," he mumbled under his breath stretching out his socks before pulling them onto his feet.

Jasmine walked into the bedroom fully clothed and ready to go "Nigga what is taking you so long! All you had to do was wash your ass and put on your clothes yet you're still in your fucking boxers" she frowned at the sight "You know what, let me just order myself a left because no.." she pulled up her phone, going onto Instagram.

"You really pissing me off son, you acting like the place ain't ten minutes away. Go put some makeup on a'sum" he smacked his lips.

"Excuse me? I don't need to put no makeup on, you need to hurry up that's what the fuck you need to do"

"Well my bad I thought that's what calms you down because you doing the most with all that shouting"

Jasmine scoffed "I wouldn't have to shout if you didn't move so slow, I'll be waiting in the car" she turned on her heels heading out of the room.

Saint shook his head and stood up from the bed grabbing his sweat pants and pulling them on then his shirt and hoody. He pulled his hood up over his head and grabbed his Jordan's and laced them up once he was fully clothed he picked up his phone checking the time, he knew they'd have enough time to get there.

He walked out of the bedroom, he took his house keys and car keys from the kitchen table then headed out the house. When he got into the car Jasmine was on the phone with someone.

"Who that?" He asked getting comfortable in his seat.

"Well thanks for inviting me, I'll have to let you know sometime this week. I'm not sure if that's my thing, y'know?" She lightly chuckled ignoring Saint.

Saint let her continue her conversation as he started up the car, putting the location into his GPS and driving off following the directions.

Jasmine hung up the phone sighing, Saint looked to her "You good? Who was you on the phone with" he repeated himself.

"Kevin— and before you start he was just inviting me to a study group because we have exams coming up soon" She quickly spoke.

"Aight, you gonna go?" He looked from the road to her.

"I don't know... would you feel comfortable with me going?"

"You gon' give me a reason not to feel comfortable with it?"

"Of course not I've already told Kevin that we are together, he knows and hasn't and won't try anything with me.."

"Well then you'n gotta worry bout me, go do ya thing" he simply said, focusing on the road.

Jasmine smiled reaching her hand out to touch him, she caressed his cheek then played with his beard pulling at it gently.

"Lemme find out you maturing and shit" She let out a teasing laugh.

Saint smirked he honestly didn't have anything to worry about with Jasmine and that he knew now, she wasn't like other girls. She carried herself well and she respected herself and others, she wouldn't ever do no foul shit like that to him.

They made it to the gynaecologist just in time, Jasmine signed in and her name was being called in a matter of minutes. Saint decided he'd wait outside, he didn't need to be in there he was just gonna let her to her thing with the pussy doctor. As he waited for her he got a phone call from Osiris.