Chapter Two

After having turned off the flat screen, finished with watching American Horror Story, Harry found himself just waiting for Louis to come back. Harry didn't like to admit it, but he somewhat liked having Louis around. Sure the two never talked until suddenly today, but Louis is the type of person that Harry just likes to sit and admire what he's like. Harry isn't really the social type. He hates everyone, or at least that's what everyone comes to think. In all honesty, that really isn't the case.

Harry just can't find it in his heart to trust people anymore. He's been hurt, mislead, and treated like shit by too many people. Too many people he genuinely cared about. Too many people he genuinely loved. Deep down in Harry's heart, he knows that one day he'll find someone to love him and never take him for granted.

Slowly getting up from his bed, tired of waiting for Louis' return, Harry decided to shower. Walking into the rather large bathroom, Harry sniffed the air. Breathing a soft sigh, "Smells like Louis," he said aloud, no emotion in his deep voice. Trying to ignore the scent, Harry reached a long, tattooed arm behind the shower curtain and turned on the shower. As he began to take his clothing off, Harry hummed a tune, slightly drowning out the sound of the spraying water. Done undressing, he stepped into the warm shower.

"...Counted all my mistakes and there's only one, standing out from the list of the things I've done..." Harry sang loudly, successfully drowning out the sound of spraying water.

"All the rest of my crimes don't come close...!" Harry shouted, putting emphasis on the words crimes and close.

"To the look on your face when I let you go..." Harry sang softer, spreading soap around his inked body. Continuing the song, Harry rubbed the soft washcloth all over himself, loving the soft feel to it.

"I wonder if Louis' touch is soft like the feel of this washcloth..." Harry whispered to himself, immediately scrunching his eyes shut in digust, wondering why that thought even crossed his mind.

¬

"Ahh..." Louis hummed approvingly, loving the feel of beer sliding down his throat. Setting his now empty bottle down, Louis looked to Liam. Louis' favorite song had come on, and he had the strong desire to dance.

"C'mon, Leeyuum..." Louis giggled, tugging on Liam's jacket. Tipping a little bit as he got off of his bar stool, "Let's dance," he slurred.

Liam rolled his eyes and said, "No, Louis. You know how much I hate this song. Go dance yourself." Louis huffed and crossed his arms.

"Fine," Louis pouted. "Let's just go back to the university since you don't wanna have fun." Liam sighed in relief.

"Alright." Liam said, immediately pulling Louis out of the bar.

¬

"Good thing there's no class tomorrow," Liam said, holding Louis up as they walked down the hall. "You're definitely drunk."

Finally on the hall of their dorms, Liam dragged a surprisingly heavy Louis. Only a few feet away from Louis and Harry's dorm, Louis tumbled out of Liam's grasp.

"Aha ha, Liam you dropped me!" Louis screeched, turning into a fit of giggles. "You weakling!" Louis laughed, rolling on the floor as he did so. Liam rubbed a hand over his forehead in frustration as Louis mindlessly scratched at the blue carpeted floor.

"Louis, what the hell..." Liam mumbled, perplexed at the sight before him. Louis continued with his notions, laughing maniacally in the process.

"Hey, Liam!" Louis shouted, still on the floor. "You should really feel this carpet!" Liam was about to respond to Louis' drunk nonsense, but then his room door flew open.

"What the fuck is going on out here, dammit..." Harry grumbled, flipping hair out of his eyes. "People are trying to get to sleep." Harry said, narrowing his eyes at Liam as he put his right hand on his hip, and his left on the doorframe. Liam walked the few remaining steps to the door, and looked Harry up and down.

"You must be Harry, Louis' roommate." Liam said, no emotion in his voice. "Louis has told me a lot about you." Harry raised an eyebrow and glanced in the hall at Louis.

Louis looked up at him with bright green eyes, his attention no longer on the soft carpet.

"Anyway, I'm Liam, nice to finally meet you." Liam told Harry, giving him a once-over. "Oh yeah, nice pajamas" Liam smirked, looking up and down at Harry's silky blue nightwear. Harry was secretly struggling to think of a witty response, but Louis' loud voice thankfully interrupted.

"Liam!" Louis shouted, leaping up from his crisscrossed position on the floor. "Don't discretely insult Harry's pajamas! I love them! They match his pretty blue eyes..." Louis said, looking Harry dead in the eyes. Liam looked between the two of them as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Well, I'm going to my room now." Liam said, giving Harry a dirty look as he turned his back on him. "See you tomorrow, Lou..." Liam winked at Louis before walking down the hall.

Harry released a breath of relief, and Louis giggled with a hand over his mouth as he stumbled past Harry into their room. Harry shook his head as he shut the door, trying not to laugh at Louis.

"Okay, Louis." Harry said, turning to face him. "It's late and I want to go to bed. So you should go to bed too, please." Louis smirked as he bounced on Harry's plush bed. Harry crossed his arms.

"But Harry..." Louis whined, rubbing up and down his thick thighs. "I wanna play..." Louis groaned, pressing a hand down on his crotch. Harry swallowed a lump of nervousness.

"You're drunk, Louis." Harry said dismissively, about to walk away from Louis.

"You're inscrutable, Harry." Louis said tauntingly. Harry stopped in his tracks, turning his attention back to Louis in annoyance.

"You make my head hurt, Louis."

"You make my head hurt, Harry." Louis insisted, scrunching his eyebrows. Louis and Harry continued with an odd back and forth, until Louis said something that made Harry uneasy.

"I get hard because of you, Harry..." Louis said in a low voice as he unbuttoned his jeans.

"...I stay soft because of you, Louis." Harry said, his voice not very convincing. "Now get off of my bed." Harry huffed, about to shove Louis to the floor. Louis instantly grabbed Harry's hand and moved it to his crotch.

Harry tried to yank his hand back, but Louis pressed it down with a strong grip.

"Please...touch me, Harry..."