Chapter Twenty Four

Harry's Moments With Louis ¬ Part One [In no particular order]

"...Louis," said Harry, nudging Louis in his sleep. Louis mumbled lightly, slowly waking up and turning in the bed to face Harry. "I can't sleep..."

Louis tiredly rubbed his eyes. "Come here," Louis said softly, and Harry slid close to Louis. After being wrapped up in Louis' arms, Harry sighed in content.

"I love you, Louis..." Harry said quietly, snuggling his face into Louis' neck. Louis held Harry close and breathed in his scent.

"I love you, Harry..." Louis said, his face somewhat heated in a blush.

-

Louis was playing the piano in the performance theater, Harry right by his side. Louis played a sweet tune, and Harry sang to the music. The Chorus class had the assignment of making a song with a student in Music, and Louis and Harry created the perfect song together.

"...He'll never love you like I can!" Harry sang passionately, staring at Louis the whole time. There was so much emotion through the music, and by the end of the song, Louis and Harry were kissing eachother deeply.

-

"Come on, Harry." Louis pleaded, tugging on Harry's shirt. "Stop giving me the silent treatment, please..."

Harry shoved Louis' hand off, and stayed put on his bed staring out the window. Louis sighed, taking a seat close to Harry. In an attempt to slide away, Harry ended up getting engulfed in Louis' arms.

"Let me go, Louis..." Harry whined, getting annoyed with Louis kissing up his neck. Louis pulled away sadly.

"Harry, I swear I was not flirting with that guy out at the store earlier..." Louis said softly, running a hand through Harry's curls. Harry leaned into Louis' touch, his eyes fluttering closed.

"...Then prove it..." Harry mumbled, pulling Louis on top of him as he laid down.

-

"Harry, I fucking swear I am going to cry if you don't tell me the truth." Louis growled, avoiding Harry's eyes. "Did you make out with that bitch in your chorus class, or not?" Harry roughly grabbed Louis by his jacket, yanking him so that they were face to face.

"No, Louis." Harry answered, not letting his grip go.

"You're fucking lying." Louis snarled, tightly grabbing a portion of Harry's shirt. They were in the school lounge, and numerous pairs of eyes were watching them in anticipation.

"I love you to much to lie to you, you fucker." Harry said lowly, pulling Louis close and roughly kissing him.

-

"Let's get a matching tattoo, Louis." Harry said to Louis, a hopeful look in his eyes. Louis turned his attention from the tv to Harry, his eyes slightly widened.

"A matching tattoo?" Louis asked, turning the tv off. "...What if we don't stay together...?" Louis asked softly, making Harry's face fall.

"We will stay together..." Harry said lowly, tears in his eyes. "Right, Louis...?" Louis shrugged slightly, making Harry lower his head down. Louis instantly regretted saying that.

"Hey, I'll tell you what..." Louis began, crawling over to where Harry was on the bed. "Let's get one, and think of it as a promise." Louis said with a small smile, cupping Harry's cheeks. "A promise that if by some dreadful chance we breakup, then we will go through hell and beyond to get back together..."

-

In the noisy hospital room, the only thing Harry could hear was his thoughts. The only thing he was able to feel was pain. Not physical pain from whatever the doctor and nurses were doing to him, but emotional pain... Harry was going through moments he and Louis shared together, trying so hard to fight and stay alive. Harry thought of this situation as the hell and beyond he was going through to be with Louis once more...

All Harry had to do was stay alive.

Stay alive for his friends.

Stay alive for his family.

Stay alive for himself.

Stay alive for Louis...

-

Still in Zayn and Casper's dorm, Liam started to become tired. It was midnight, and while Casper slept, Zayn and Liam stayed up talking to eachother quietly. Zayn and Liam were cuddled togethger, and Liam slowly began dozing off. Zayn lowered Liam down gently, adjusting the pillow for him.

"Sweet dreams, Liam." Zayn mumbled, kissing Liam's forehead. For a reason unknown, Liam knew he'd have anything but sweet dreams...

Something didn't quite feel right...

-

Back in Louis' dorm, there was complete chaos. Louis was sobbing. He felt miserable and he had absolutely no idea why. His heart was hurting, and his head hurt immensely. Louis paced back and forth, crying loudly and yanking at his hair. Suddenly, he lowered himself down to the floor.

"Maybe the loneliness is getting to me..." Louis thought, trying to calm himself down and breathe. After a few minutes, Louis managed to stop his breakdown.

Getting up from the floor, moving around to fix anything he messed up, Louis was going over what other things he could send to Niall and Liam's dorm for Harry. As he did so, he began to cry again.

For some reason...he felt as if he and Harry would never get back together.