Chapter Nine

A/N: Picture in the media is my vision of what Liam looks like in this story.

Louis decided to shake his thought off. Liam is his best friend. He wouldn't hide anything from Louis. They were great friends in high school, and boyfriends eventually, but then Liam had moved to America for a while and they called it quits. Now he's back in London, and he happened to be going to the same college as Louis.

The bond was still there, but for some reason it abruptly began to weaken. Unbeknownst to Louis, numerous important factors were missing.

Support.

Respect.

Loyalty...

"I want high school Liam back..." Louis said softly, sitting on his bed upset. "He's changed so much."

Changed indeed.

The Liam Louis was so used to is dealing with something. Something that will soon break free from the chains it's being held by.

¬

"Good luck in America, Li," said Louis with a sad smile. His boyfriend was moving to America, and he most likely wouldn't be coming back. "I hope you won't have the displeasure of running into my brother Avin." Liam gave Louis a strong hug.

"I'm sure I wont." Liam laughed lightly, pulling away from the hug. "I hope we'll meet again, Louis. You were such an amazing boyfriend, but long distance isn't my thing..." Louis couldn't prevent the slight tears in his eyes from falling. "Don't cry, 'cause then I'm gonna cry..." Liam said softly, holding tight onto his last suitcase. The horn of his mum's car went off then.

"Come on Liam, we have to go now!" Liam's mum shouted from inside her car. Liam sighed, gave Louis one last hug, and ran down the driveway to the car.

After Liam left, Louis had no one. He had broken up with a clingy, cheating Casper months before, and later on began to date a chill, laid back Liam who was now moving away.

¬

Sitting on his bed, feeling rather neglected by his best friend, Louis slowly got up to find his keys. Liam didn't want to go with him? Fine. Louis would go by himself. He liked being alone anyway...

Admittedly, no he didn't. Louis hated the feeling of being alone. He hated it even more in an emotional sense. Never being one to truly show his emotions, people would always leave Louis alone at times, and that ruined him. There was only one person that Louis wouldn't give a damn being left alone by, and that was his brother Avin.

Avin, and Casper as well, verily.

So make that two...

¬

"You never showed up in our usual spot today at school!" Casper pouted, tossing himself on Louis' bed. "I missed your kisses! And your scent! Also, your soft skin!" Casper went on and on, greatly agitating Louis as he was trying to do his homework.

"Hey, after high school we should go to the same college! We should also move in together! Plus get married! We're gonna live happily ever after, Avin!" Casper yelled loudly and Louis cringed, snapping his pencil in the process. Without a moment's hesitation, he angrily shot up from his desk, making Casper go into silence.

"Avin..." Louis said darkly, not even looking directly into Casper's eyes. "You just said Avin, Casper! Is that why you've been so needy and clingy lately?!" Louis shouted, slamming his fist on his desk. "You can't have Avin 24/7 because he goes to a different high school, so you imagine that I'm him?!" Casper's peridot eyes widened as far as humanly possible.