•Chapter Twelve Smut•

It was a calm Saturday night, Louis and Harry simply watching TV together. They were sitting on the floor, hand in hand as they intently watched the couple on the screen. Out of nowhere, a sex scene showed up between the couple. Harry then took the remote from Louis' lap, turned the TV off and shyly looked at Louis. Harry slowly moved towards Louis, taking a seat down in his lap.

"Instead of watching that couple...why don't we..." Harry's sentence trailed off as he began to kiss at Louis' neck. Louis' breath hitched at the contact of Harry's cold lips on his skin.

Without hesitation, Louis put his hands on Harry's waist, beginning to kiss and suck his neck. Harry pulled away from Louis' neck, trying to hold in his whimpers. Louis slowly pulled away from Harry's neck after giving him a large love bite, and he kissed Harry eagerly on his lips. As Louis and Harry kissed softly yet quickly, Harry began to grind down on Louis' crotch. Louis moaned into Harry's mouth, making Harry grind down harder and faster.

Louis roughly gripped Harry's waist, bringing Harry down as he snapped his hips up. Harry pulled away from the snog, his mouth hanging open as his c*ck went hard. Who knew Harry could get so hard from dry humping...? But Harry wasn't the only one insanely hard, Louis' length was throbbing with pleasure.

"Oh, f*ck..." Louis breathed out, his voice light and airy. The grinding between the two grew more intense.

Harry took off his shirt, took off Louis', and Louis slid his hands to Harry's cold back.

"Warm me up, Louis..." Harry whispered breathlessly, grinding his bum harder on Louis' bulge. With Louis' hands now on Harry's back, he pressed Harry's chest right on his and they continued to grind on each other.

"Hah...hah...hah..." Harry breathed out lightly with each grind. The next thing Harry knew, he was being lifted up off of the floor.

Louis held firmly onto Harry's ass, and Harry wrapped his long legs around Louis' torso. Louis turned around so that he was now facing Harry's bed, and he gently placed him down. Harry stared at Louis, his mouth open as he watched Louis slide down his jeans and briefs. Harry's eyes drifted down to Louis' d*ck, and he so desperately wanted to touch it. He wanted to feel Louis' veiny c*ck twitch in his hands...or in his mouth.

Louis grinned softly as he moved his hands to Harry's jeans.

"May I...?" Louis asked, taking Harry's blushing and soft nodding as a yes.

Louis swiftly yanked Harry's jeans down, pulling them completely off of his legs. With Harry's boxers still on, Louis leaned his head down and mouthed at Harry's hard on.

"Louis, mhm..." Harry moaned roughly, bucking his hips up. Louis smirked and pulled Harry's boxers down with his teeth. Once they were off, Louis licked the head. "Sh*t...!" Harry shouted, his face heating up.

"Suck me while I suck you?" Louis asked, not even waiting for Harry's answer before turning and putting his bum in Harry's face. Harry firmly grasped Louis' plump ass, spreading it open to reveal his hole.

Just as Louis practically swallowed Harry's length, Harry licked and licked at Louis' hole.

"Mmm!!" Louis moaned around Harry, his eyes fluttering closed.

"Ah...!" Harry groaned, his voice muffled from him sucking Louis' hole like his life depended on it. In the blink of an eye, Louis had moved so that his c*ck was hanging over Harry's mouth.

Harry sucked hard at the head, earning a high pitched moan from Louis, which caused intense vibrations to go to Harry's length.

"F*ck!" Harry moaned around Louis' tip. Louis removed his mouth from Harry, and Harry removed his from Louis.