Chapter Twenty One

"Damn..." Talieh mumbled, crawling slowly out of his bed as he saw Louis walk in with Avin. "You two look just alike, but you're so much sexier than Avin..." Talieh said lowly, licking his lips as he eyed Louis up and down. Louis shifted uncomfortably.

He had to admit, Talieh was hot as hell, but he wasn't Harry. The only person Louis wanted to be lust after was Harry.

"Uh, thanks..." Louis said slowly, "Talieh, right?" Avin's roommate nodded with a smirk.

"Yep, that's my name, Louis," Talieh said sexily, loving the way Louis' name rolled off of his tongue. "Maybe you'll be moaning it soon," said Talieh.

"If my girlfriend Piper doesn't interfere, that is," he added, giving Louis a stare as he walked towards the bathroom. As Talieh walked, Louis may or may not have been staring at his well built body...

Once Talieh was in the bathroom, Avin spoke.

"He's in an open relationship, in case you were wondering."

"I wasn't wondering." Louis said walking towards the room door. "All I care about is getting Harry back." With those words, Louis briskly walked out of the room and down the hall. Avin ran out the room and shut the door, catching up with a speed walking Louis.

"So you're getting the slut his favorite dessert today?" Avin asked, finally having caught up to Louis.

"Harry's not a slut." Louis said calmly, walking down the long hall.

"...Okay," said Avin, not really meaning that, of course.

-

Now in Louis' car, Avin started asking a bunch of questions as his brother drove.

"How long have you and Piercings been together before you broke up?" Avin asked, looking at Louis expectantly.

"Since September," mumbled Louis, not letting his focus on the road leave.

"How much do you two know about each other?" Avin asked another question, and Louis wondered why his brother cared so much.

"We know so much about eachother,"  Louis replied, getting in lost in his thoughts of Harry.

-

"Liam..." Harry mumbled, trying to move the muscular arms from around his waist. "Liam, wake up." Harry huffed, shoving Liam's head just a little bit. Liam shifted in his sleep, and slowly opened his eyes.

"Mm..." Liam yawned as he stretched, nearly hitting Harry in the head. "Harry, what's wrong?" Liam asked, putting a hand on Harry's shoulder. "Are you alright?" Harry slowly shook his head and began to cry.

"I don't feel so well..." Harry said, rubbing his forehead. "My head hurts so bad..." Harry sniffled, curling up into a ball of misery."I keep thinking about Louis, and it's just-" Harry choked on a sob, "...causing me so much pain..." Harry cried, causing Liam to wrap him in a hug.

"It's okay...shh...calm down, love..." Liam whispered, trying to get Harry to relax. "You want to know a good way of forgetting about Louis...?" Liam asked lowly, rubbing a hand up and down Harry's back.

"...What...?" Harry asked weakly, sniffling right after. Suddenly, Liam moved close to Harry.

"Think about someone better." Liam answered, wanting to kiss Harry...

But he refrained.

It was like a massive shout from the universe saying oh hell no raced through his mind. That, or Harry's mumbled words of, "There is no one better..."

"...You're right." Liam decided. "There is no one better. You and Louis are made for eachother..."

Harry knew that Liam wanted to kiss him, and he was pleading in his mind for Liam not to. Sure, Harry may have started to develop a very small crush on Li, but his heart yearned only for Louis.

"Just give it some time, Harry..." Niall's voice spoke suddenly, his morning voice thick. "I'm sure Louis will come to you."

-

"Harry said that he used to work in a bakery, once..." Louis said fondly, as he and Avin walked into the small shop. It wasn't the one where Harry worked, but Louis knew for certain Harry's favorite dessert would be here.

"You talked about your little tattooed punk for the entire car ride, please let my ears have a rest." Avin teased playfully, giving Louis a small laugh.

"You kept asking questions." Louis shrugged with a grin as he walked to the counter.

"Hello, what can I get for you today?" the worker asked, flipping her hair flirtatiously. Louis didn't notice her action, so she turned and smiled at Avin who was attentive.

"I would like the white chocolate oreo fudge squares, please." Louis said eyeing it in the display. As Louis took out his wallet, Avin secretly slid the girl, Calea, £65.13 (100 Dollars *I'm American, so I just...yeah, put this here...*)

"Put a surprise," Avin mouthed skillfully, making quote marks when he said surprise, "in them..."

Calea, understood exactly what Avin meant, and she gave him a wink, quickly taking the money before Louis looked up.

"Alright," Calea said cheerfully, going into the back to get the order ready. "You can pay momentarily, sir. I will be back with your order immediately." Calea beamed at Louis, giving Avin a glance.

-

The whole car ride back to the university, Avin had a smile on his face. Avin had no idea what exactly Calea did to the fudge, but he knew she did something.

"So how many things do you think you'll have to get Harry for him to take you back?" Avin asked as Louis pulled into the student parkinglot.

"I don't know, but he knows how expensive this dessert is, so I hope he'll take me back today." Louis said with a sad laugh, and for a split second, Avin might have actually felt somewhat bad for what he's done.

-

"C'mon, Little Miss Eyeliner!" Niall shouted playfully, trying to cheer Harry up. "Come and rock out with us!" Niall yelled over the loud TV. Niall and Liam were playing Guitar Hero, and the crowd on the game was going wild.

"I prefer to be called Pretty Princess, Niall." Harry corrected with a laugh, slowly rising from Liam's bed. Harry walked to pick up the microphone, but there was a nock on the door.

Liam paused the game using the button on the drum set.

"Are you expecting anyone?" Niall asked Liam and Harry. "My family isn't coming to pick me up until next week." Niall said, walking to the door to open it.

This update is for my bestie Kaerae1200 :) She's not doing so well, so I want this chapter to make her feel somewhat better. If you're reading this, I love you best friend ^_^