Chapter Twenty

Stepping out of the shower, Harry wrapped a towel around himself with a shaky sigh. All he could think about was those damned pansies.

"Some bitch ass motherfucker is trying to kill Harry!" Liam shouted to Niall, giving Harry a glance as he slowly walked out of the bathroom. Harry shook his head at Liam.

"I'm sure it was just a coincidence...?" Harry said, rather uncertain.

Liam laughed dully. "Are you asking me, or telling me?" Harry shrugged lightly as he dropped his towel down.

"Harry," Niall said, staring at the stark naked lad.

"Yeah?" Harry asked, walking towards his pile of clothes on Liam's bed. Liam couldn't help but stare at Harry's body, and neither could Niall.

"You didn't even try to cover yourself from us..." said Niall, trying not to trail his eyes up and down Harry. Harry laughed as he began to get dressed.

"We're all guys, here." Harry said, a small laugh escaping. "It doesn't matter."

"Yeah, Niall..." Liam began, lying down on his bed and closing his eyes. "It absolutely does not matter..." Niall shook his head at Liam and rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, who do you think sent those pansies?" Niall asked, plopping down on his bed. Harry opened his mouth to speak, but Liam interrupted.

"Someone who knew Harry was allergic to pansies, obviously." Liam said, rising from the bed. "Can you think of anyone?"

"The only people who knew were my family members." Harry said annoyed, wishing the topic would drop. "It's no big deal. I'm not dead, guys." Harry sighed loudly, giving Niall and Liam exasperated looks.

The two put their hands up in surrender, and then began to help Harry organize and move his things around the room. As they did so, Liam stared at Harry's bum every time the lad squat down to pick up something. Once everything was placed neatly around the room, Harry started stripping Liam's bed down.

"What are you doing?" Liam and Niall asked at the same time, giving eachother a short smirk afterwards.

"I'm putting my silk covers on Liam's bed." Harry said as he did so. "They're sexy and smooth."

Niall snorted at Harry's words, and Liam choked on his laugh. Harry looked up at them, trying to have a serious face.

"I want to have the best sleeping experience possible." Harry defended himself, ending up laughing right after.

-

"Zayn, honestly, stop fucking stressing over Liam." Casper said, turning on the flat screen. Zayn sat on his bed, staring at the floor not even thinking about what Casper just said. "Seriously, if you want to talk to him, just call him." Casper snapped, rolling his eyes.

Zayn breathed as massive sigh as he laid himself down. "If he was really interested in me, he'd call."

"Why don't you just step up and call him?" Casper suggested, his tone leaking with boredom. Zayn shook his head, but Casper had his eyes glued to the tv.

"Nah, he's probably not even-"

"Shut up." Casper interrupted, turning to face Zayn. Zayn frowned deeply, making an upset face. "If he's not interested in someone as sexy as you, then he's a fool." Zayn smiled lightly.

"Thanks, Casper."

"Yeah, no problem." Casper said dismissively, waving his hand and turning back to the tv. "Now go ahead and call Lima bean."

-

While Niall was in the shower, and Harry was watching his favorite show, American Horror Story, Liam was chatting with Zayn on his phone. Harry was never one to eavesdrop much, but for some reason he had the strong desire to. He wanted to know why Zayn even called. Harry doesn't exactly care for Zayn so much. He thought Zayn could have been a great friend, but once he overheard Zayn and Casper discussing a plan to get Louis to dump him...he never wanted to even know that Zayn existed.