Chapter Five

Through the door walked an average height attractive male. His peridot colored eyes glistened when he stepped into the brightly lit dorm. His light pink lips held a small smirk as he eyed Louis and Liam.

"Well, well," Liam mused, getting up from Louis' bed. "If it isn't Casper the friendly ghost." Liam joked with a dry laugh. "Or should I say Casper the-"

"Shut the fuck up, Liam." Louis commanded, not wanting to hear Liam speak at the moment. "What do you want, Cas?"

"What, an old friend can't check up on his favorite person?" Casper asked, holding his hands up in defense. Liam gave Louis a displeased look, and Casper rolled his eyes.

The tension in the room was indestructible. Relentless. Tenacious. It couldn't be destroyed by anything, it seemed.

"Casper, you need to leave. I want nothing to do with you." Louis said, scolding Cas with all the strength he had. Casper sighed, grabbing at his black hair in frustration, the silver streak getting messed up in the process.

"Ever since you've befriended this douche," Casper motioned towards an unfaltering Liam, "you've been nothing but a complete ass!" Liam smirked, giving Casper a shrug.

"You know the saying, Cas." Liam answered, putting an arm on Louis' shoulder. Louis shoved it off. "You are what you eat." Liam finished, and he gave Louis' ass a hard smack. Casper jolted at the sound of impact.

"Ah!" Louis shouted out, cupping his stinging bum. "Liam, what the fuck...!" Louis said waveringly, taking a massive step away from Liam. Casper gave Liam a hard glare, and turned his attention to a zoned out Louis who was still gripping his ass.

"So Louis, how's your brother Avin doing?" Casper asked, innocently fixing his quiff as he did so. Louis' face twisted into a sour scowl, and Casper knew he had hit a nerve.

"You have a brother?" Liam asked, his eyebrows scrunched. Casper fake gasped.

"You never told your little fuck buddy you had a brother?!" Casper shouted, and Liam was about to pound the son of a bitch. "What else have you kept from Liam, the guy you-" before another word could be spoken by Casper, a confused Harry interrupted by slowly walking into the dorm.

"...I don't want to talk about my brother." Louis whispered, removing his hands from his bum. "He's dead to me. Almost as dead to me as you are." Casper frowned deeply, and lowered his head down. His confidence had abandoned him.

"...I'm sorry, Louis..." Cas said, choking on his sentence as tears fell down. Casper began to shake, and Harry was about to place a hand of concern on his shoulder, but Casper bolted out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

"What the hell, Louis! You made the poor lad cry!" Harry shouted, staring deep into Louis' eyes with disgust. Liam scoffed as Louis uncomfortably looked away from Harry.

"What are you, his daddy?" Liam asked, annoyed with Harry's existence at this point. Liam hated Harry with a burning passion.

A passion that could burn Harry's bright blue eyes out, and he desperately wished it would.

"No. I'm daddy and I've disappointed my baby..." Louis said aloud by accident. Liam's dark eyes narrowed while Harry's bright ones went wide, his mouth slightly agape. "Did I just say that out loud?" Louis asked incredulously. "I didn't mean that, I just-"

"Shut the fuck up, please." Harry said exasperatedly, his face suddenly no longer holding the expression of utter surprise. It held something else.

Something that absolutely did not go unnoticed by Louis.

"I've got studying to do, so could you and that dick Liam please take your foolish nonsense somewhere else, for fucks sake?" Harry grumbled, shoving Liam out of the way so he could get to his desk. Liam was about to yank Harry backwards by his curls, but Louis grabbed him instantly.

"Come on, Liam. Let's go." Louis decided, dragging a pissed off Liam out of the room. Louis had no idea where Harry's sudden anger came from.

Man period, maybe?

"No...it's something different. Something deep. Something I'll just have to dig for until I victoriously find it." Louis thought to himself as he and Liam walked down the hall. Louis guided Liam a long walk to the cafeteria, and the two of them sat down at one of the silver colored tables.

The two sat in silence for a long while, until the silence began to scream at them. The silence screamed and pleaded for one of them to say something, but the only thing that came about was an awkward cough from Liam. But let's not forget the slight movement of the chair's legs against the floor as Louis slightly fidgeted. That, and a long sigh of annoyance that came from Liam.

"Are we going to talk about what the fuck went down in the dorm, or not?!" Liam blurted, knocking Louis out of his far away gaze. Louis jerked in slight shock at Liam's sudden outcry, his green eyes wide.

"We're not." Louis said, and he gave Liam a sassy look of dismissal. Liam raised an eyebrow.

"But seriously," Liam said, resting his arms on the table, "I thought the Punk Giant would be daddy." Liam finished, no humor in his voice. Louis didn't even blink at Liam's snide comment, and instead replied in the most civilized way he could muster.

"Oh, Liam, Liam, dumbass, Liam..." Louis began, slowly sliding up from his seat. "I'm daddy as fuck." For once, Liam was at a loss for words.

The look that Louis held in his eyes was a look that Liam had never seen before. It wasn't intimidating, or anything, it was just-

"Fuck me..." Liam thought, his dick slowly hardening at the sight of a daddy as fuck Louis.

"...You're hard right now, aren't you Liam?"

"...No, Tommo, I'm not..." Liam said, not very convincingly for that matter.

"Too bad I'm not your daddy, Payno." Louis shrugged, and he then walked away from a hard Liam, leaving him in the cafe alone.

¬

"Harry, I'm home!" Louis shouted jokingly, as he barged into the room. The room was empty, but Louis could hear the shower running.

Not only did he hear that loud pound of water hitting the shower walls, but he also heard the glorious sounds of...moans? Ah, yes. It was definitely the sound of moans. But not just any moans.

They were Harry's moans.

"Oh shit..." Harry groaned out breathlessly, the gruff tone of his voice resonating through the room. Just a second after that heavenly outburst, Harry began to come, and Louis stood in the middle of the room frozen.

His ears couldn't take the pleasurable sounds he was hearing, and his body would not be able to take the pleasurable sight he was about to receive.