Chapter Thirty [FINAL]

Final Chapter.

Won't you stay til the A.M.
All my favorite conversations always made in the A.M.
'Cause we don't know what we're saying...

-A.M.

"Harry..." Louis moaned softly as he came, Harry following right after. Silence went all throughout the room, Louis limp in Harry's arms.

The door that Harry kicked down earlier had been fixed before the two had another session. The room was cold, but Louis and Harry stayed close to each other, not even regarding the temperature of the room. Louis knew this was possibly the last time he and Harry would...make love, you could say.

"...Harry..." Louis mumbled, lifting himself from Harry. "Is this really the end...of us?" Louis asked softly, and Harry sighed, closing his eyes to stop his tears.

"I said it was...but I don't want it to be..." Harry found himself saying, wrapping Louis close to him. Louis breathed in the smell of Harry's soft curls, already missing the flowery scent.

"If you don't want to be with me...just tell me now..." Louis pleaded, taking a glance at the clock on his nightstand. Harry glanced at it too. "It's almost my birthday..." Louis said, his voice faint.

"You mean the world to me, Louis..." Harry said lowly, avoiding eye contact with Louis. "But can I really trust you with my heart?" Louis' heart began to beat faster, a smidgen of hope coursing through his body.

"You can trust me, Harry." Louis said, turning Harry's head gently. Blue eyes stared deeply into green, and there were no emotions that went unnoticed. "I promise, just please...tell me you want to be with me again..." Louis whispered, his voice nearly giving out on him.

Harry sat for a few moments, not saying a word...

-

"Ugh, I really wish these two would wrap it up already." Avin muttered, sitting in a corner staring at his tracker. He saw that Harry was still at the university, and he knew exactly what he was doing.

Well, he assumed.

But his assumption was indeed correct.

Getting out of the dark corner, Avin stared at all of the death contraptions he had set up. Was he really going to go through with this?

The answer was...

-

Liam didn't know what was next for him. Whether he'd leave this world, or whether he'd get to live just a little bit longer. All throughout his hospital room, doctors and nurses were rushing around frantically.

Drifting in and out of consciousness, Liam was hazy on the things happening around him.

"Point of no return and now it's just too late to turn around..." Liam thought, and that was his...

-

After searching for Liam for hours, Niall tried calling again. Of course, no answer. Agitated, Niall decided to go to Zayn and Casper's dorm. He had no idea why he didn't do that before, but as soon as he opened the door he couldn't believe the sight. Sleeping soundly, Zayn and Casper were wrapped up together in the bed naked. Niall had his mouth open on shock.

Due to the room being wrecked, Niall knew what the pair had been up to.

Shaking his head in dismay, Niall slowly backed out of the room and shut the door.

"Liam, wherever you are...I hope you're alright..." Niall said, crying immediately afterward. Niall knew how sensitive Liam could be on certain things...