Chapter Six

Louis swallowed deeply, his nervousness making his throat feel tight. Harry was about to walk out of the bathroom all wet from his shower, and Louis without a doubt wanted to see that. Before Louis could even brace himself for Harry's arrival, in an instant he was out of the bathroom. A small towel wrapped around his waist, wet and wild hair, and a wet tattooed torso was the sight Louis was blessed with. Harry paused in his tracks, and looked up at Louis.

He was completely wrecked.

"That must have been some damn good hand job..." Louis thought to himself as he looked away with a blush. Louis has never truly blushed before.

"I-I can walk out so you can get dre-"

"You didn't hear all of that," Harry interrupted, "did you?" Louis awkwardly looked to his left. "You did hear me." Harry said, his voice barely audible.

Louis nodded, putting a hand over his entire face.

"...Well, this is awkward..." Harry mumbled, breathing a shaky sigh.

"You have very sexy moans..." Louis said to a glistening wet Harry. Harry didn't answer to Louis' compliment, and instead walked to the other side of the room to get clothes. "And you look good wet." Louis added, and Harry finally spoke up.

"Louis...please fucking stop it..." Harry commanded roughly, and Louis groaned in annoyance. Louis angrily marched to where Harry was standing, and he spun him around.

"What the-!" Harry shouted as his back slammed into the dresser, the pajamas he held falling in the process. Louis stared hard at Harry.

"How long are you going to keep resisting me, Harry?!" Louis yelled, frustration making his eyebrows scrunch. Harry turned his face so he didn't have to look into furious green eyes. "You have some kind of attraction to me, so why won't you just embrace it?!" Harry's eyes shifted to Louis', and the urge to shove Louis backwards came over him.

Just as he was about to, Louis quickly grabbed his wrists.

"Let me go, Louis." Harry said, his expression softening once he saw the semi hurt in Louis' dark eyes. "Please." Louis slightly loosened his grip on Harry's wrists, but he didn't let go.

"Harry...I'm going to kiss you." Louis said confidently, moving his face closer to Harry's. "And if you truly don't feel anything for me at all...don't kiss back." Louis finished, letting go of Harry's wrists.

"And if I don't kiss back...you'll leave me alone?" Harry asked, already knowing what he was going to do. Louis felt like his heart would burn into a ball of ashes if he had to give up because Harry just didn't want him.

Instead of responding to Harry's question, Louis gently pressed his lips to Harry's. Without hesitation, Harry found himself kissing back. The two closed their eyes and kissed eachother with a passion they didn't even know they had. The kiss stayed simple and sweet, and neither of them wanted to stop, so they didn't. Louis pulled Harry close, ignoring the fact that Harry was in nothing but a towel.

Harry's eyebrows scrunched in pleasure as Louis ran a slow hand through his wet curls. Louis ran his other hand down Harry's long torso, and was about to stop just as he hit the top of the towel, but Harry guided his hand down further. Louis opened his eyes and softly pulled from the kiss. Harry was pulled out of his state of bliss, and he abruptly opened his eyes.

"I have to make you fall in love with me first before we go any further, right?" Louis asked softly, giving Harry a small smile. Harry's chest slowly heaved up and down, his breathing uneven.

"...Yeah..." Harry breathed out, nodding his head in confirmation. Louis' eyes crinkled as he smiled looking into Harry's blissful blue eyes.

"I'm gonna leave the room so you can get dressed, love." Louis told Harry, and he gave him a quick peck on the lips before leaving the room.

"...None of this will end well..." Harry thought to himself. And there it was.

The famous line that always crossed Harry's mind once he fell for someone. It's the thought that never left. And it's the thought that always proved itself to be the utterly true.

"But this time...it'll be a thousand times worse..." Harry whispered lowly to himself, as he dropped his towel down and began to get dressed for the night.

¬

Standing in the hallway, Louis felt like victoriously leaping into the air. So that's exactly what he did. Once he went back down, his ankle seemed to say, "no perfect landing for you, bitch!", and he nearly tipped over. Just as Louis was about to collide into the carpet, he fell into strong arms. Louis shouted in surprise, and he leaped out of the person's arms.

Louis turned around to see who it was, and it was none other than Payno.

"Let me guess, you and the Punk Giant finally swapped saliva?" Liam asked, his tone bored with a hint of disgust. Louis frowned deeply.

"For a friend, you sure are anything but supportive." Louis grumbled in a low voice. "I know what you said about him being a clingy ass bitch, or whatever, but I feel that's not the case." Liam crossed his arms, and looked off into the distance annoyed.

"...And in all honesty...I feel like I'll be the clingy one..." Louis mumbled to himself, but Liam heard. Louis looked up at Liam, and he could've sworn he saw a slight smirk on his plump lips.

Before Louis could question it, Liam rolled his eyes and walked off. Walking back into the room, Louis saw that Harry was finished getting dressed. Louis walked up behind the punk lad, and slowly wraped his arms around his waist.

"...More silk pajamas?" Louis questioned, lightly trailing his hand over the material. Harry melted into Louis' touch.

"...Yeah. They're very special pajamas..." Harry replied with a small laugh. Louis removed his arms from around Harry, and gently turned him around.

"So is it safe to call you mine now?" Louis asked, a hopeful look in his eyes. Harry blushed as he looked down with a small smile.

"I was already your baby apparently, remember?" Harry answered as he lifted his head to look at Louis. Louis laughed.

"Absolutely. And you don't have to call me daddy, by the way." Louis told Harry, and the two giggled. "I said that I was your daddy earlier by accident..." Louis confirmed, and Harry raised his eyebrows as he smirked at Louis.

"...Okay, whatever you say, Lou." Harry said, and he gave Louis a kiss on the cheek before getting in his bed. "You should shower and get ready for bed. We have classes tomorrow."

"Alright." Louis nodded, but as he was about to walk into the bathroom, he stopped. "We also have a date tomorrow, baby." Louis added, and he turned around to give Harry a wink.

"I'm looking forward to it...daddy." Harry said with a grin, sleepiness seeping through his voice.

Louis wanted to faint from excessive happiness, but he managed not to do so as he went into the bathroom. Louis has never been this excited to date someone in his life. Why things felt so different with Harry, he had no idea why. All he knows is that for once, his brother finally can't ruin a relationship of his.

"Thank you mom and dad for getting a divorce..." Louis said loudly, as he reached a hand to turn on the shower. "Now Avin is stuck in America with dad, while I am loving life here in England. Finally my experience with relationships won't be a living hell."

"At least I hope so..." Louis thought to himself. Finished with taking off his clothes, he took a long look at himself in the mirror.

His heart was telling him that being with Harry would be the best thing to have ever happened to him. But his mind...his mind was shouting the complete opposite. But the rule is listen to your heart, right?