Chapter Seventeen

"I'm not surprised." Louis said, unaffected by Liam's words. "Harry's a slut." Louis huffed, remembering what his brother had told him. Liam gave Louis a perplexed look.

"Sluts don't cry their hearts out over one measly guy." Liam defended Harry, getting ready to shut the door. "Why the hell are you here, Louis?" Liam snapped, making Louis cross his arms and roll his eyes.

"Tell Harry that I expect all of his shit to be out of the room by tomorrow night." Louis said roughly. "Especially those ugly silk pajamas of his." Louis added, shaking his head at the thought of them.

"...I never knew you were an asshole like your brother..." Liam said disappointedly, slamming the door closed. As Liam sighed in frustration, he started to get dressed for his date.

While getting dressed, he could only focus on how different Louis was acting. He never expected this.

Once Harry told the secret that he held on to for so long, something inside of Louis snapped. He was never heartless and cruel.

"I heard you and Louis talking..." Harry mumbled as he walked out of the bathroom. He had a small towel wrapped around his waist, and his chest was shiny with dampness.

"...Louis' a fool for treating you like shit, Harry..." Liam said lowly, watching Harry closely as he unwrapped his towel. "You deserve better..." Liam mumbled, starting as Harry got dressed in some of Niall's nightwear. Harry looked up to see Liam's intense stare, but before he could question it Niall loudly came into the room.

"I come with junk food!" Niall shouted happily, his hands holding numerous bags. "And Liam, I'm glad you're still here!" Niall exclaimed, kicking the door shut. "I have some makeup that will hopefully cover up that bruise of yours."

"How did you get that bruise anyway?" Niall added, dropping the bags down on his bed. Liam adjusted his tie, avoiding eye contact.

"Yeah," Harry said in agreement to Niall's question. "And why were you tied up in the supply closet?" Niall gave Harry a wide eyed look, and Liam lifted his attention to the two of them.

"...All I remember is being punched in the face by Avin." Liam said with a sad sigh. "I know there was something important I needed to tell, but I can't fucking remember...!" Liam shouted, closing his eyes with a pained expression.

"It's okay, Liam." Niall coaxed, giving Liam a pat on the back. "Here, use this foundation to cover up that bruise." Niall told Liam, handing him the kit.

-

"...So how are you feeling, Harry?" Niall suddenly asked, making Harry shift his gaze away from the tv.

"Well, I was okay until Louis came by earlier..." Harry replied, taking a sip of his coke. Niall stopped chewing on his chips, quickly turning his head towards Harry.

"What happened?" Niall asked, some crumbs falling out of his mouth.

"I overheard him talking to Liam..." Harry said, his words shaky. "He wants all of my stuff out of the room by tomorrow night..." Niall jumped up from the bed and turned off the tv. "Niall?!"

"Let me get my fucking baseball bat..." Niall muttered, walking quickly towards the closet. Harry sat in shock.

"Niall, no!" Harry shouted, rushing off of the bed to grab him.

"I gave him a choncè, Harry!" Niall shouted. "I told him to treat you well, and this is far from it!"

"Niall, it's okay, really it is." Harry said, his voice soothing. "I don't want you to do that, okay?" Niall sighed, walking back towards his bed.