Chapter Twenty Five

Harry's Moments With Louis ¬ Part Two [In no particular order]

"Louis..." Harry mumbled as Louis stumbled into the dorm. "Where have you been...?" Harry asked quietly, staring as Louis nearly tipped over. "I was worried."

Louis rolled his eyes fondly. "I was just out having a drink with Li." Louis slurred, giving Harry a small smile. "I'm sorry I didn't answer your calls..."

"...It's alright, I'm just glad you're okay." Harry said curtly, getting up from his bed and walking towrds the bathroom. Louis quickly stumbled towards Harry, blocking his path.

"Don't be upset with me," pleaded Louis, his eyes wide and sincere. "Please..." Louis whispered, stepping closer to the punk lad. Reaching a hand up to Louis' face, Harry slowly pulled his face closer.

Not making any movement, Harry simply stared into Louis' green eyes.

A/N ¬ Remember, I swapped their eye colors. Xx

"...You're so beautiful, Louis..." Harry said lowly, trailing his hand into Louis' hair. "I can't stay upset with you..."

-

At some frat party, Louis and Harry kept close eyes on eachother. They stayed side by side at all times, their hands never leaving one another. Many of the eyes that watched them showed jealousy, but Louis and Harry didn't give a damn. The only thing that mattered to them was eachother.

All of the haters could go choke on come.

Louis' words, not Harry's.

While Louis and Harry walked around together, the flashing lights made Harry's piercings shine. Louis always thought the people who wore piercings and had tattoos were assholes...but he only thought that because of what many had told him in highschool. Harry proved him wrong, though...

Wrong in the best ways possible.

Thinking about the amazing way Harry made him feel, Louis stopped walking and smiled at Harry. Harry made a confused face.

"Louis?" Harry began, still holding onto Louis' small hand. "Is there something wrong...?" Harry asked, and in a split second Louis had placed his lips to Harry's. The feeling of Harry's cold lip piercing sent a pleasurable chill through his body.

Louis leaned his back against the wall, pulling Harry close to him. Harry placed his hands on the wall, closing Louis in. The two were sure that people would be starting at them, but they shoved that irrelevant thought into the pit of who gives a damn. The kiss stayed slow and passionate, Louis and Harry's soft moans getting drowned by the blaring music. The only thing stopping Louis from making love to Harry right then and there was the fact that they weren't in private.

Pulling away with an inaudible smack sound, Louis and Harry were lost in eachother's embrace. Louis' hands were still around Harry's head, his fingers curled in Harry's hair. Harry was still pressed close to Louis, and he could feel Louis' heartbeat.

-

"L-Louis..." Harry moaned softly in his sleep, turning in the bed. Louis woke up at that, which was surprising because Harry's moan was barely audible.

Louis and Harry sometimes sleep in the same bed, but Harry had wanted to sleep in his own bed for the night. Getting out of his bed, Louis rubbed at his eyes as he walked to Harry's bed.

"Please..." Harry whispered, his face scrunched up in pleasure. Louis was jealous.

Yep, Louis was jealous.

Jealous that the Louis in Harry's dream was getting Harry off instead of him. To change that, Louis crawled into Harry soft bed. After taking a moment to stare at his beautiful boyfriend, Louis then gently pulled the covers off of Harry. Louis looked down to Harry's briefs, and his bulge was highly evident. Harry's mouth was open, small moans flowing into Louis' ears.

Louis slowly pulled Harry's briefs, causing the lad to move in his sleep. Louis paused, his heart beating faster. Once he saw that Harry was still asleep, Louis finished pulling the briefs down. Harry's hard cock flopped against his stomach, and Louis didn't hesitate to cover his mouth around it. Harry then began to moan loudly, and Louis smirked as he sucked Harry. The next thing Louis knew, Harry had come inside his mouth.

"Ah!" Harry moaned, his hips snapping upward, causing Louis to deepthroat Harry's long cock. Slowly, Harry opened his eyes.

Once his eyes were fully open, he widened them at the sight of his come on Louis' lips. Louis swallowed and licked his lips, giving Harry an innocent smile.

"I was jealous that the Louis in your dream was making you feel good, so I took over." Louis said with a shrug, his smirk not leaving. Harry laughed lightly and shook his head fondly.

"I love you Louis."

"I love you, Harry."

-
-

By now, Harry had been in the hospital for almost the entire month. He struggled to hold on...but he managed. The doctor said that he would be able to leave tomorrow, which will be the 20th, four days before Louis' birthday. All Harry could think about was Louis.

During the whole process of trying to have his life saved, Harry didn't think about the poison coursing its way through his body. He was too busy thinking about Louis...

"Harry," Anne began, holding his hand gently. "Why didn't you want me to call any of your friends to tell them what happened to you?" Harry sighed softly, looking up at his mum.

"I didn't want them to have their holiday ruined." Harry said sadly, shaking his head a little. "Especially not Louis..."

-

Throughout the long time period Harry was in the hospital, Louis continued sending gifts to Liam and Niall's dorm for Harry. Little did he know that Harry was not there to receive them. Liam gathered up the gifts, though, and made sure to put them away neatly for when Harry came back from where he was. Louis had tried calling Harry a few times, and just as expected, Harry didn't answer.

The true reason Harry didn't answer...Louis had no clue. He had no clue that his precious love was in the hospital, on the verge of death, all because of Avin...

Liam called Harry numerous times as well, desperately wanting to know where Punk Giant was. And of course, no answer. Worried to death, Liam called Niall in hopes that maybe Harry was with the blondie, only to find out that he was indeed not. Eager to know if his friend was alright, Niall called Harry many times too, but received no answer.

It's safe to say that no one had a good feeling about Harry disappearing and not answering phone calls. Even Casper was somewhat worried about Harry after Liam had told him and Zayn the situation. Everyone was on edge.

Everyone except Avin, the devil that was behind this mess.

The devil that didn't actually get on a plane to America for a trip. Avin was still in England, but in hiding.

In hiding preparing to do his dirty work...