Chapter 28- Minato Namikaze

ابدأ من البداية

I sat down on the floor hugging my knees, quivering. Jirayia knelt down to my eye level as Naruto looked at me worried. "Hey Yuki whats wrong?" Jirayia asked placing a hand on my shoulder.

Tears filled my eyes as I looked up at him. Soon Naruto knelt down beside me to see my face. "Yuki-chan?"

"T-Those men, w-were the ones..." I trailed off tears streaming down my face as I remembered my parents lifeless bodies on the floor covered in blood. I knew it was in my mind, but I could even imagine their blood on my hands. I rubbed them on my clothes, hoping to rid my hands of the imaginary blood.

"To what?" Naruto urged, sitting down next to me. He tilted his head, his hand on my shoulder.

I took a deep breath, trying to steady myself. "They killed my parents and c-clan." Everyone's faces filled with shock. Naruto, being the friend he is hugged me letting me cry on his shoulder.

"The memories just won't go away." I sobbed into his shoulder as I grabbed onto his orange jacket. I felt Naruto hold onto me tighter as he tried to comfort me.

  ............................
~Jirayia's Pov~
............................

I glanced at Tsunade, she gave me a nod and started walking in the direction the two disappeared to. Shizune following after her. If those were the ones who killed Mai and Teno, we'll take care of them.

It was no wonder Yuki came running out of the bar like no tomorrow, she must have been scared as hell. Sure she was a ninja, but she was still a kid. And no doubt a traumatized child. Seeing the murders of your clan and parents would send anyone that age into this little fit. Well, unless you were a revenge seeking person who latched onto hate.

I almost smiled as Naruto help Yuki as she cried, a concern and caring look on his face. They really cared for each other, that anyone could see.

A sigh sounded behind me, catching my attention. Looking behind me I found a disappointed Tsunade. She caught my eye and shook her head, they were gone already.

To think how close Yuki could have been to death just then. I wonder why they left her to live in the first place. I kept hearing Yuki mutter, "The memories won't go away" or "It hurts", finally after all her crying she fell asleep in Naruto's arms.

"Here Naruto I'll take her." I held out my arms.

"No, it's all right Pervy sage. I can carry Yuki-chan." Naruto stood up, but winced due to his injuries.

Tsunade rolled her eyes. "Give her to me Naruto. You're both injured so you don't need to be holding her anyway." Reluctantly Naruto handed Yuki over to Tsunade.

I smirked at how Naruto continued to look at Yuki, who now was in Tsunade's arms. If I do way so myself, someone has a crush.

And if she is anything like her mother, he will go though hell to get her to realize his affection.

............................

~Yuki's Pov~

Tsunade really wanted to stay at the hot-springs. Naruto and I tried to refuse, but she pulled the 'it's better for you to heal' card.

So here I was sitting outside the hot-springs. I was still refusing to go inside. While I did want Tsunade to heal Sasuke, and Kakashi, I didn't tell anyone that I was almost out of pills.

I had enough for today and maybe tomorrow. Sighing I went inside, everyone was in the hotel chatting. As I walked in they all got quiet.

Tsunade looked smug. "So you finally decided to come inside."