"What do you have next?" Chloe said leaning against the lockers. 

"Biology," I said with a sigh.

 Chloe, May, and I were currently standing in the corridor, having a quick chat before our next class started.

 "I think I might ask if I can have some extra help. I'm not doing as well as I would like in Biology and I need to be good at everything if I want to get into Stanford," I rambled out, feeling quite stressed out. 

"Calm down Mia. Didn't you get a B? How is that bad?" Chloe said with a laugh, probably thinking I was mad.

 "It's bad because I need an A," I said in frustration. 

"You're crazy Mia. I'm being forced to be tutored and you're willingly seeking it out." May said shaking her head at me in bewilderment. 

"Whatever guys, we should probably get going, class is about to start. See you tomorrow," I said with a wave heading for biology.

------------------------------------------

It was the end of Biology and the whole class was starting to pack up their stuff getting ready to leave. I made my way to the front, wanting to ask the teacher something. 

"Oh, hey Mia, are you alright?" my biology teacher said as she noticed me waiting by her desk. 

"I'm fine, thank you. I was just wondering if I could get some extra help in Biology as I wasn't really happy with my last grade," I explained to her. 

"I didn't think you needed the help, but I can try and find you a tutor if you'd like," she said smiling at me kindly.

 Ethan who had annoyingly taken forever to pack up his bag sauntered past us at that very moment. He stopped and turned to face us, butting into the conversation.

 "I couldn't help but overhear your conversation. I could help Mia as I did quite well in the last exam," Ethan said putting on his formal voice, that he liked to reserve for teachers.

 "Yes, that's a wonderful suggestion, Ethan. What do you think Mia?" my biology teacher said turning to face me.

 I badly wanted to tell her no but I didn't want to come across as bratty, so I reluctantly nodded my head. "Yes, it is indeed a wonderful idea," I said with sarcasm dripping heavily from my tone, as I shot a subtle glare at Ethan who was just grinning back at me smugly. 

"We could start today if you'd like Mia?" Ethan said with a sweet smile, as he tried to sell his innocent facade to the teacher.

 He hadn't fooled me, and I could see an evil glint in his eye indicating he knew how much this arrangement was pissing me off. Still, under the watchful gaze of my biology teacher, I reluctantly nodded my head. 

"Excellent, I hope you guys have a great evening." She said with a warm smile before starting to make her way out of the classroom.

Once she had left the room, the fake smile on my face quickly warped into a scowl as I turned to face my enemy. 

"You just had to open your big fat mouth," I spat out angrily. 

"Hey, I thought you wanted help," he said holding his hands up innocently. Knowing he was right, I slumped down in defeat.

 "Yeah I do," I said with a sigh. 

"Then I think the words, you are looking for are thank you, Ethan. I love you, Ethan. Please marry me, Ethan. Please have my babies Eth.." he said teasing me. 

"Yeah. Yeah. I think I get it," I said cutting him off before he could finish. 

"You're a lucky girl Chubs, you get to ride in my Mercedes again," he said wiggling his eyebrows at me.