18; Leap

🕷;

When the rods were fully pulled out of his head, and his healing factor could work on the wound, he could feel Peter's trembling.

Then he felt nothing.

The he felt everything.

When his blue eyes shot open he saw the reason for that.

Their room, small, peaceful, and full of Peter's old fixations over the years wasn't what it used to be. Instead their were webs scattered all over and the ocean blue paint on the wall wasn't even visable anymore.

Peter had built a nest. There they laid in the center. The spider's small body lay on top of his, thighs squeezed against either side of his hips, and arms tensed around his frame.

Wade had died plenty of times. Sometimes only a drop of blood was left, and he found himself regenerating immediately. But everyone he died, he tried to do it far from Peter. Because every time felt like the last time even if he knew better then that.

[ Look at this, it's so comfortable.]

[ Did our sweet little Spider-Butt make us a new home? We'll have to *$!#@ ;&* %×$*#& #§^<&!* and then-]

[ That is NOT what we're going to do.]

" Peter?" His voice rolled through the quiet air, and he watch the small movement.

Peter had only settled a little, his body slowly starting to relax. Wade moved his hand to touch the thick blood that had tried on his soft skin. He let out a little sigh when he felt the cold skin against his.

He sat up softly, eyes scanning over the nest. Wade Slowly touched the odd soreness on his neck, but he felt a small hand grab his wrist and hold him away from it.

" Don't touch that," Peter whispered. Those big brown eyes settling on Wade.

Wade's face dropped a little when he saw the pain all over Pete's face. He stared for a long time, frozen in place and confused. Blue eyes scanned over every inch of soft skin.

His poor Peter looked like he hadn't slept at all. That painful realization came with another one.

How long had they been like this?

" What is it?" Wade whispered, his voice calm and his demeanor changing.

Peter, who felt every feeling roll through Wade now, let out an exasperated sigh. There was a quiet mumble and Wade wasn't sure if Pete himself could have heard it.

" I.." Peter had to look away from Wade as he spoke. He felt like a monster for this but, while it had been happening he wasn't present. " I imprinted on you.."

" You what?" Wade whispered, the skin where his brows were furrowing out of confusion.

" Don't make me say it again, please."

Wade's face softened a little, and Peter could feel a little relief roll through him. His brown eyes moved up to gaze at his love and he could feel that sadness bubble up all over again.

" Peter," His voice softened as he moved to sit up. A hand fell over the small boys face and he let out a careful sigh. " I'm going to need you to answer my questions, okay? Can you do that?"

Wade's words were very calculated. Peter didn't look right. There was something about him. He remembered that look a couple of days before his baby had slipped into hibernation.

" I can try," The spider whispered reluctantly.

Wade nodded. He wrapped his arms around the small, vulnerable boy, and guided him closer. Peter quietly balled up in his arms and leaned into the touch. He could feel the odd trembled moving through Wade, as well as the fear clouding in his head but he could feel the love too.

" What do you mean when you say you imprinted on me?" Wade said calmly, while stroking the skin stained with blood.

" You..You know those werewolf fanfictions you used to read?" Peter mumbled quietly. He kept that tight hold on Wade as he explained. "And they.. they have those mates, and then they mark them?"

" Yeah, yeah I know.."

" I think it's like that," he choked out. Peter didn't sound sure at all. He didn't know what he was doing when he did it, and he didn't know what it meant now. " I can't.. I can't explain it because I don't know."

" That's okay, we can figure that out. Okay?"

" Okay."

Wade's fear levels dropped, and Peter sunk into a much more relaxed state. His spider-sense, which hadn't stopped since Wade died, started to drop too. Peter was thankful for that.

" My next question," Wade said carefully. "Where are we?"

" We.. We aren't in my room anymore." Peter answered. Other then that he wasn't sure. Tears inched down his soft cheeks and his eyes moved up to gaze at Wade. " I keep hearing cars."

" Good. That's good. So we're outside." Wade said softly, nodding a little.

After a long silence, and an argument with the voices, that Peter happily participated in, Wade was ready for another question.

" You can hear them?"

Peter only nodded, his small hand rubbing over firey skin with a little sigh. His head fell over his chest and his eyes shut.

" I think it's because of the imprinting."

" Okay." Wade said quietly.

" Okay."

Peter felt those big hands grasp his cheeks, which was a surprise. An even bigger surprise was how nice Wade's lips moved even after all this time. Peter who kissed back lazily, let out a little noise.

It was a soft noise. Purposeful and loving. A quiet hum of approval as their kiss melted into something deeper, something that pulled Peter out of this foggy headspace.

The kiss was a surprise and that made Peter happy. After imprinting he knew everything. Every feeling rolled through his body like it was his own, every breath entered his lungs like he was breathing for two, every touch he felt twice.

And It was nice.

He could feel the way their hearts started banging louder and louder as they kissed, and how needy Wade was getting after this simple kiss. The confusion that entered both of their minds when they heard the roar of cars below them.

But some things could be kept secret. Peter couldn't hear every thought. He couldn't control every touch. Just him and Wade.

He could feel him and Wade.

" I just feel us"

♡ ; ♡

.· ´𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌☆´¨) ¸.·*¨)

  (¸.·´ (¸.·’* (¸.·’* (¸.·’* (¸.·’* (¸.·’* *¨)