4; Come Home

🕸;🕷

Peter stared at the large campus, clutching his backpack close with a sharp breath. Caramel eyes burned from behind circular glasses, and his heart sputtered as soon as a scarred hand fell over his. They faced each other, causing Pete to let out a whimper. He wanted to stay home with his love, but he had a future to prepare for. Wade was giving him that look: " You don't have to go if you aren't ready" he said when they got in the car. His voice was so soft and so loving it was hard to stay no. 

He turned his head away from the campus, eyeing his fiance. Peter didn't have to say a word for the man across from him to know. He wanted to go home and bury himself under their covers, but he couldn't. Spider-Man always got up, he never backed down on a fight. Even when the world dropped over his body, and weighed down on his body he had to get up. What would Uncle Ben think if he saw that Peter broke under all this pressure? Quickly he sucked in a harsh breath, ran a hand through chestnut hair, and decided it was time to man up. He couldn't let The Green Goblin ruin his life.

The spider slowly opened the door, throat tight around soft breaths of oxygen. He could feel his muscles ache as slipped out. Peter felt his converse hit the hard concrete, and his grip around his backpack had never been tighter. He shuffled a couple of steps forward, he couldn't believe how anxious he was being. He faced harsher challenges then going to school, the only difference was he wore a mask when he faced off against severe threats.

" Peter!" Wade called. As soon as the arachnid snapped his head around, and looked at the merc with a doe-eyed expression, he came eye to eye with his lunch box. " I think you forgot something, I'm talking about my kiss but I guess your lunch is important too."

" Oh how can I ever repay you Wade Wilson? You are my hero, my knight my prince! I am your gentleman in distress and you must kiss me you fool!" Peter's eyes fluttered dramatically as his small body slipped in through the open window. 

Wade's fingers automatically met soft locks, and their lips connected in the softest kiss. Neither of them wanted to pull away, but the alarm on the spider's phone began to buzz and he pulled away quickly. As soon as he tugged away he found himself meeting his lovers lips again, before scurrying to class. The only reason why he went was because he would be kicked out of quantum physics if he hadn't showed up. 

Peter glanced behind him, watching as the bright red car drove away. As he stumbled into his class, and tripped over the many bodies in his seat his brain started evaluating who might be behind this all. He sat down in his usual seat, opened his notebook, and started his notes with a black gell pen. his handwriting was either tightly written cursive, or unreadable chicken scrabble, and it baffled his professor. 

🕸;🕷

The hero felt so good at the end of classes, he took the subway home. Cavetown sang through his earbuds, and he leaned against the metal bars. His eyes scanned over the sea of bodies packed into the small car. Peter's senses were spiked, but he felt fine. He just wanted to go home to Wade, do his homework, and sleep in those warm arms. A small smile fell over him, excited to know he was that much closer to being home.

As soon as he slipped out of the train, and followed a pack of people to the busy New York streets, he breathed in the cold air. The atmosphere felt sweet on his soft skin, gaze darting along large buildings. Peter hummed happily, fingers sliding along the thread of his mustard yellow sweater. He didn't bother stepping over the cracks in the concrete. The spider wished it was true, every slam on a crack would in fact break his father's back. 

Chestnut hair bounced with every quick step, he felt like he was gliding as he inched so much closer to their apartment. Excitement tingled all the way down to his toes, and a hop skipped into every step. Maybe it was silly, but he wanted to tell Wade every single bit of his day that the merc wasn't present to see. He wanted to wrap large arms around his fiance, and never let go. Peter felt a lot better about being outside, but he still wanted to go home. 

His senses lit up around him, causing him to twist around. Brown eyes scanned for danger, brows knitted. There was nothing around, nobody that caught his eye. No threat. So why was he so tense? His muscles wouldn't calm, and his nerves were alerting him to brace for impact. Peter did, knuckles white as he gripped onto his backpack for dear life. The hair on the back of his neck stood straight up, and goosebumps fell permanent on his forearm. 

A large hand grabbed him by blue collar, tugging him harshly into the alley way. Peter grasped at the brick wall, kicking. He didn't look back, he didn't need to. The suction on his palms kept him attached to the brick, a wheeze escaping his lips.

" Peter, we are here to help you. Please calm down, we owe you one." The familiar voice cooed softly, forcing Peter to snap around. He came face to face with Eddie, the symbiote resting on his broad shoulders. " You and Wade saved us, we want to help you."

" What..What do you mean?" Peter looked up at him with a careful breath, long lashes fluttering from behind circular glasses. He took a careful step back, shaking softly. 

" The Green Goblin, we want to make sure you're safe from him. " Eddie offered a tired smile, he reached over to rest a hand on Pete's shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze. " Peter, venom and I didn't want to hurt you. We were stuck, I'm sure you can understand that. So we want to help.."

" You'd really help me?" Peter whispered, hope pooling in his pupils. He had no ill will towards Eddie, it wasn't his fault, Doctor Octavious did something to them.

" We owe you one."

" Thank you.."

Peter couldn't wait to tell Wade they were safe, that everything was going to be okay. They had people on their side now. A wide smile fell over his pink lips, and he practically attacked the man in front of him. Venom cooed at the touch, while Eddie enveloped him in warm arms. This was going to be okay..

🕸;🕷

.· ´𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌☆´¨) ¸.·*¨)

  (¸.·´ (¸.·’* (¸.·’* (¸.·’* (¸.·’* (¸.·’* *¨)