Sphnix [18]

"Kookie, yess... please."

"Give it time me doll." He grunts outs.

"Yes.. yess.. yes! Oh god yes." He can feel his finger getting moist.

"Ahh Koooookkieeee." She finally collapses in my arms.

She looks tired but when she lifts her head and kiss his neck, and biting it, he knew she wanted more. He felt her loosing his tie, and unbuttoning his shirt. Her delicate fingers burn his skin.

Her hands went to his belt buckles and she rush her way to get his pants off. She was a women in a mission.

He smiles at her, when her eyes landed on the tent in my boxers. Her eyes filled with curiosity. She was new to this and everything we did and will do will be her first.

He wanted to enjoy everything, but in her own pace. He wanted to show her how much she had effect on him.

Her small hands rubs against his cock and he his head fell back feeling her touch him, with a mouth wide opening, enjoying the feeling. She did it for sometime till his hands went to her ass and lifts her up to his bed and laid her down.

He went back on kissing her and unclasp her bra, so breast fell out and he didn't hesitate to kiss each nub.

"Jungkook." She moans out.

He hums at the sound, kissing and biting her pink sweet nipples.

She finally had enough and pushes him off of her her. He fell back on the pillows, her hands went to his boxers. Jungkook lifts his hips to help her pull them off. She went to him and kisses him, while he took her panties off her her. They were now both bare to one another.

She took him by surprise when she straddles him. Her hot pussy was right on top of his dick. She grinds herself on him. They moan out in unison.

She was rocking herself, enjoying the sweet bliss that she was feeling. Jungkook watched this beautiful women on top of him, enjoying herself.

"This feels good." She said with her eyes close.

"It feels good?"

"Yes. It feels so good."

Her caress her thighs needing to touch her. Her rocking was smoother now, because of the heat at moisture from her.

Good god this women is going to be the death of me.

He got up to a sitting position, and kisses her breast, biting her shoulder. There was a bitter taste because of the sweat dripping off of her. He didn't give a damn, she still taste phenomenal.

"Shit, everything feels too good... I can't... I can't" she stutters out all while moaning.

"You can. Take it baby. Let go." Once he said that, her body shook.

She came hard and he was happy seeing her this state. She was beautiful in every way in his eyes. But this way was because of him and only him.

"You did good Lili." He praises her.

A small smile crept on her lips while her cheeks flush. She kisses him again with tender. And he did the same. They kisses with love and passion.

He flips her over, now he was on top of her. He pulls back, looking her in the eyes.

"You are beautiful." He whispers.

"Thank you."

He leans down and kisses her again while his dick was on her entrance.

"You ready Lili?"

She nods her head. He push forward in her tight entrance. She gasp out loud.

"Relax doll. Relax." He tells her.

Her eyes went to his, in pain. He kisses her to distract her. She kisses back and he waited till she taps him on the shoulder.

"Move please." And he did.

She bit her lips from the sensation. Her eyes close feeling good. And he kept moving at a steady pace.

"Ahhh.. oh god. Yes." She screams a little.

"You like it?"

She nods her head, while opening and her eyes went dark and dilated.

"I... Ahh.. feel full.mmmm you are so big."

He smirks at he goes a little harder. "No baby, you are just so fucking tight. Your pussy is so fucking perfect." He groans out.

They went hard, while sweat dripping down on each other. They kiss each other when the feeling was too much.

She clawed his back, when the familiar sensation in her stomach was coming back.

"Kookie.. Jungkook.. I'm about...."

"Mee too." She growls in her ears, "Let's go with me, yeah?"

She nods her head, "Come." He tells her and
She screams out under him.

His thrust became sloppy and just like that he came as well. He continues to thrust till the two both rode out their orgasms together.

When they were down, Jungkook laid next to her breathing hard. He looks over to Lisa, with a dopy smile, like a teenager.

She giggles and kisses him.

"Thank you."

He looks her in the eyes, "Lili?"

"Hmmm?"

"I love you." He tells her.

Her eyes widen, but deep down, she knew and she knows she felt the same.

"I love you too."

They went back kissing and touching each other. But they eventually got up and shower. Lisa wanted to sleep And they were getting ready till something occur to him.

"Shit." He silently curse out.

"What's wrong?"

He looks up in a guilty look.

"We forgot about a condom." He mutters out.