Chapter 75: Queen's Trials

Start from the beginning

Ayuki: (Ms.Karen?)

Koyuki: Your opponent for the match will be Ms.Karen Miho with her partner Akame.

Karen & Akame: Hello everyone.

The class starts to whisper amongst themselves as I hear people calling Ms.Karen the White Flame Queen.

Ayuki: (That name sounds really familiar)

Miyuki: Now, would anyone like to volunteer?

A couple of students raise their hand as I do the same.

Koyuki: How about you Ms.Aina?

Aina: Yes Professor.

She walks up on stage along with Karen as Akame changes to her sword form.

Koyuki: Now, do be wary that Ms.Miho will not hold back in the slightest so make sure you give her everything you have.

Miyuki presses the timer as it counts down starting with three.

Computer: 2!

Both Aina and Karen ready themselves swords in hand.

Computer: 1!

Their aura levels appear on the hologram above.

Computer: Go!

Karen starts off by charging forward at Aina as she uses her shield to block her sword strike before pushing her away and shield bashing Karen a few feet away.

She then charges at her as Karen dodges her sword swing and knees Aina in the gut before slashing her side with white flames.

Aina rebounds as Karen rushes in with the both of them exchanging a flurry of sword slashes clashing metal against metal.

The two then clash once more as they both struggle to overpower each other until Aina's aura starts to get drained through her sword.

Ayuki: (Her aura is getting drained through Akame!)

Aina backs away from Karen breathing heavily as white flames surround Karen bringing an intimidating aura to the room.

Aina recomposes herself as her shield collap forming into armor around her as she now stands fully ready to go on the offensive.

She charges at Karen who goes on the defensive as she is barley able to counter all of her blows until Karen stops her blade ready to drain her again until Aina Greatsword splits into two dual blades as she uses the right blade to jab Karen a few feet back.

Karen rebounds and Akame changes to her assault rifle and shoots at Aina who manages to deflect some of the bullets until Karen charges up a shot firing a blast of White Flames knocking down Aina.

I look up at the screen to see their Aura levels with Aina's being at 35% while Karen's at 80%.

Rinka: She really is the White Flame Queen.

Ayuki: (in awe) Yeah...

Aina looking completely exhausted forms her Greatsword again as golden aura starts to surround her with Karen readying herself completely engulfed in crimson aura while aiming her sword forward.