The Maestro III

I've finally returned home before the sun rises, but not without fully being covered in red velvet, a flavor with a specific scent and certainly an acquired taste. 

A shower is mandatory, no one likes to be covered in cake batter, especially once it dries up, it's very difficult to release from your skin once that happens. 

It got all over my clothes and my hair, it was everywhere, so the shower had to be at least an hour-long, and of course, it required the delightful classical music. 

Who wouldn't take a calming shower with the delight of classical music, it'll simply be nothing more than a crime if you chose otherwise. 

An uncontrollable hum was merely a side effect of listening to such a radioactive amusement.

Breakfast is the next thing to do once I've finished bathing, egg salad would be the preferred meal, but since I've prepared some for later today, it was only appropriate to make something more suited for the occasion. 

Maybe an omelet?

Yes, an omelet will do. 

The steps of making one aren't that difficult, once you mix, pouring into the pan and awaiting your beautiful results should be all there is to it, that should take about six to seven minutes, which is just enough for one more song.

"Now, time to watch some morning television." I feel as if I'm forgetting something, wait, that's it, I can't have my omelet without mayonnaise. 

One, no, two scoops are just enough for the omelet. 

One bite of this is enough to delight the morning spirits, especially with a nice hot mug of coffee to go with it.

"Brother..." 

I can't watch the morning news without him, after all, it's what we'd do together since he's been afflicted with this disease, it would cherish his spirits knowing that this was all going to be over soon. 

Breaking news is quite possibly our favorite skit. 

He usually lounges in his wheelchair, which makes it easier for me to move him about within my home, even though it's quite an annoying process of carrying him up the stairs because I don't have a ramp to the basement. 

And in just enough time, about seven maybe ten minutes, we were watching the news together, and we didn't miss our favorite skit, it came just in time.

"Brother, you're gonna miss it. We're on the news again. We're closer than you think." 

I don't know why he chooses to lose attention to the television on occasion, as if there were better things to think about than the possibility of his curse being lifted. 

After all, this was something that made, not only me, but us happy, to have this, some type of following, as we've been working together to replenish him, and rejuvenate his health back. 

The one before last night wasn't the one, even though it gave off the impression that it was, much like the one before that, but this time, I'm almost certain, this time it will work, brother, just you wait. 

In no time you'll be free from this curse, and we'll be able to do things together, much more than this, like before, brother.