Making it inside, the pups were still passed out. They quickly changed for bed and Xael snuggled up to her Mate for the rest of the night. He was happy to have her next to him.

Xael was up again bright and early to take the pups out for a run. This time she took them to the east edge of town. It was further away and she could wear them out with a hard run. Returning, Adam was just getting up. Xael took a quick shower and dressed comfy for a day of shopping. She texted Eli to see if they were working and he told her no. Chris and Eli were happy to hang out today and go to brunch after they dropped the truck off. Dressed, Adam went to the station to open up and go over a few things with the officers and they were off.

The truck made it to the city, but just barely. Xael had called ahead to an auto shop to make sure they had a radiator in stock. Since it was early in the morning it wouldn't take them long so Adam and her decided to walk to the restaurant. It wasn't that far and it would give her brothers time to get there.

"You up for sleeping out at the cabin tonight babe?"

"Sure, we need to get something food wise though. Actually I was gonna work on that this week while you were working, moving stuff out to the cabin."

"Well, I don't really have anything. Everything that's in the apartment came with it, even the tv."

"Oh! So we need to add tv to the list too? Good thing I made bank at the diner yesterday."

"Don't worry babe, since dad got us the cabin I have plenty."

"So do I, I just don't have a debit card."

"You don't? How do you not have a debit card?"

"I pay cash! Plus I have a credit card...I just hardly use it."

"You are so weird."

Xael gave him her traditional kissy face. Reaching the restaurant, Xael saw her brothers already sitting outside in the patio area. They waved and made their way over to them all exchanging hugs. Taking their seats, a waiter brought them water and menus.

"So how'd you guys get two days off?"

Chris and Eli looked at each then back at Xael and Adam. "We quit!" Everyone burst out laughing. Eli handed Xael a poster. It was beautifully done and advertised their new construction business.

"Wow!! You guys did this fast!"

"We've been working on it for some time. Talking to you yesterday just gave us the push that we needed."

"You fruitloops! I didn't say quit!"

"I know, I know but we needed to."

"Well I'm going to put this up at the diner when we get back. Speaking of the diner, what I want is a large wooden covered patio. I don't like that you have to step down to access the outdoor patio area. Yesterday I had 3 older people almost eat cement. I want something similar to this and a couple of ceiling fans to move the air around." She pointed up to the roofing on the patio they were all sitting under. "I also want flower boxes at the corners."

"So you're actually wanting to hire us!?"

"Well yeah dorks! I was having you come out to get measurements and stuff so you can start. Make sure to bring your signage! So people know who's doing the work."

"Yes!! Thanks sis!"

"Of course we're family, family has to help each other out. Plus just seeing the condition of some of the houses and store fronts...I have a feeling you guys are going get a lot of business."