"Good afternoon, everyone." he greeted with a nod.

He took a marker from his pocket, turned around,a nd started writing on the board. I saw the girls swooning at him. They were staring at his ass. My goodness.

"Do you think he's single?" a female's voice asked.

"I don't care," another one responded, "I would slap that as-"

"I am Mr. Knight," he coolly muttered. "I'll be your new Literature teacher, so I'll start calling all of your names and tell me your favorite hobby." Hobby? Really? -_-

-------------------------------------

"Scott, Alexandria."

My back stiffened and my eyes widened. I looked around and saw that everyone was looking at me. Kill me now.

I stood up without thinking, "I am Alexandria Scott and I love staring at Spade."

Oh Fudge. WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAY!? 

Mr. Knight stared at me and I saw pain flashed in his features until he chuckled at what I said, "Well then, I take that he loves staring at you too."

uuuuh.

"Alexa, what were you thinking?" Marissa questioned snapping at me.

"Nothing, just peachy." I replied with a smirk.

POSSESSION

The class ended shortly with all of us slacking in the room. I was about to twist the door knob when Mr. Knight's voice stopped me from my tracks, "Alexandria, I want to talk to you."

I gulped, and took a deep breath and turned around.

"Yes sir?"

"Can I ask you a personal question?" he questioned making me look at him in a different way.

What does he mean? My eyes narrowed unintentionally making him smile.

"I did not mean it like that." he asserted.

"Oh, sorry." I breathed and felt my cheeks flame.

"Who is your mom?"

I blinked as my brows furrowed, "Althea Ray." I replied. "Is there something wrong sir?"

He stopped what he was doing and looked at me, "Nothing, I just- I thought..." he trailed off and shook his head. "Never mind, you look just like someone I know. Go now, I'll see you tomorrow."

I nodded my head, "Okay sir, good bye."

He did not respond and I knew that it was my cue to leave. I got out of the classroom and walked in the hallway. What was that? I asked myself while walking in a daze state.

By any chance, do I know him?

A/N: Heeeeeya guys! Did you like this Chapter? :)

Please don't forget to VOTE, FAN and COMMENT please. Thank you so much :*

- Sofia x