Chapter 15

"I was so stupid for letting you go, but I know you're still the one .." - One Direction

Alexa's Point Of View

"Can't you just stay the night here?" Spade asked in a low voice while staring at me with expectancy.

My heart kept on beating in an unnatural way as I shifted uncomfortably where I stood and looked away, "I can't. There are things I wish to think of by myself."

I knew that I was not looking at him but something was whispering at me, saying that he was frowning and the hope he had instantly vanished. "I'll take you home."

My hands itched as I looked up at him and let out a small smile. "Thank you," I mumbled.

He grabbed my hands and led me to his car, out of the pack's house. The night was young and the stars were twinkling in delight. Something inside me purred in delight feeling the warmth of the nature and the hand of my mate enveloping mine. My eyes fell down on our joined hands and ecstatic feeling seeped into my system like floods, my heart kept on fluttering in my chest as a smile crept on my lips.

I hope this night could last forever.

My keys jingled as I closed the door behind me. My eyes scanned the whole room to fin anything unuseal but so far, there was nothing that had been changed in my house.

The lights suddenly lit up as a loud thump was heard, "Surprise!" A voice I knew so well shouted a few paces away.

My body froze as I slowly titled my body and came face to face with my brother. "Eric," I gasped as my eyes widened.

He stood proudly with a smirk and instantly lunged at me. "Miss you too, baby girl." he chuckled and enveloped me into a hug.

I broke out a smile and hugged him back, making the two of us sway, "What are you doing here?"

He pulled away with a beaming smile and still get me at my arm's lenth. "We just thought of coming here and giving you a surprise visit, that's all." he responded.

My brows furrowed as I looked at him curiosuly. "We?"

His smile widened as he nodded, "Yeah. Georgina and I."

"Where is she?" I asked with excitement lacing in my words.

"I'm here." A voice answered.

I tilted my head and looked behind Eric, Georgina was standing beside the wall with a smile playing on her lips. Eric stood beside her and encircled his left arm around her waist. Georgina gave him a smile and loving eyes that Eric responded with the same intensity back. A small formed on my lips as I stared at the two of them.

A pair of warm hugs hugged me, "You've grown so well, Alexa." Georgina praised while looking at me.

I hugged her back and smile, "While you are still beautiful as ever." I muttered.

She softly laughed and shook her head. "And you are still the same."

"Now, why don't we eat the foods me and Georgina made." Eric said and started to walk towards the dining room.

I rolled my eyes. "The last time you made food, you almost got me killed."

He spun around and stuck his tongue out at me, "Almost. And you are just jealous of my cooking skills."

I made a face at him. "Please, even a sixth grader can do better than you."

He gasped and fake puched his chest. "That hurts, Alex."

"Dinner's ready!" A voice yelled from the dining room.

He smiled with triumph as I narrowed my eyes at him. He quickly dashed towards the dining room making me run after him. As I got there, he was already sitting on the chair near then roasted chicken while Georgina was sitting ight beside him.

"You took my seat." I accused with a faint horror.

He shook his head, "This is my seat, now." he stated firmly with a smirk.

"Oh stop it you two." Georgina groaned. "Come here and take a seat Alexa."

A sigh left my lips as I sat on the chair across them.

POSSESSION

A moment of silence filled the dining as we all watched movie that Eric and Georgina bought on the way here.

"So, what happened so far in here?" Eric started whil his eyes were glued on the television.

I cleared my throat. "Everything is going well."

He nodded his head, "Met any relatives or someone that knows anything about our parents yet?" He questioned and glared at me.

"None yet." I answere back.

"Alexa?"

I swallowed. "Yeah?"

He sighed and patted my shoulder softly. "I hope we find someone who knew something about your parents quickly, so you can go back home." he hoped and gripped my shoulder.

Home.

Whi does it sound so far away? I never felt like this before. That's when it sank into my mind. For me and my wolf, this place was already home.

A/N: I know this chapter is boring. At least I updated. See? HAHA. Only because I don;t have classes tomorrow XD Till the next update. Don't forget to VOTE, FAN and COMMENT. 

- Sofia