Chapter 25

"Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. Te round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy one's we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to hink they can change the world, are the one's who do." - Apple Inc.

Spade was waiting outside of the school and when he saw me, his eyes lighted up making my heart glowed in happiness. I was falling mare and more each day, and it scared me.

I slid in the car as he started the ignition and took the seat belt on. I glanced at him as he started driving out of the school.

"What is it, love?" Spade chuckled.

My face flushed in embarrassment, "Uuh..." I trailed off and shifted uncomfortably at my seat, "Where did you go?"

I saw him smirk at the corner of my eye making me frown.

He cleared his throat, "Sorry," he uttered. "I was doing some Alpha business. No, wait."

I groaned in frustration,"We smelled something at the border but we have a feeling that it's not from the pack across ours.

Instead, we feel it's some Rogues."

"Wait." I uttered. "You mean those werewolves who lost they're humanity side?"

"Yes," Spade nodded his head while staring at the road. "We smelled different scents but as we followed all of it with our trackers, the scent drifted off and vanished. We are in the conclusion that they must have been using something to hide their scents for they are far from the border already."

"But where did you end up smelling their scent the last time?" I curiously asked.

He licked his lower lip making me look at it. Such a temptation. Whoa, what the hell is happening to me?!

"At the town." he answered.

"At the town? You mean they must have been mingling with some humans."

Spade glanced at me before staring back at the road. "Don't worry, Alexa. The werewolves population is larger than the humans."

"Uuum, Spade? Will they go after me?" Spade growled so loud that I almost jumped at my seat.

"Spade..." I trailed off.

His grip tightened, "Not yet," he whispered.