Chapter 21

"I am not paranoid." - Sofia Yu        

When I reached the living room, Eric and Georgina was sitting on the couch while cuddling. They were watching a movie until they saw me walking in the room. My mind was still in turmoil after what Spade had said to me. It was unrealistic. Pretty unrealistic.

"Alexa, how's school?" Eric asked while looking at me.

Georgina stood and walked towards the kitchen. Eric patted the emoty sit beside him, urging me to sit and telling me to tell him everything. After a moment of inner battle with myself, I obliged and sat on the couch.

"Are you okay?" He questioned.

With a low groan, I slumped on the couch and closed my eyes, "Worn out."

He chuckled, "You have to eat first before you go back to your room. I don't want you to sleep with an empty stomach."

What he said made a smile on my face, "I won't."

Silence engulfed the whole room until he cleared his throat, "So, are you going to tell me anything?"

I opened my eyes and looked at him, "It's nothing important." I smoothly said.

He forwned and I could see in his eyes that he doubted my answer, nontheless he did not ask me anymore. The sweet aroma of the ood that came from the kitched filled my nose and I could not help the soft grumble from my stomach. Right, I did not eat that much at school after thinking of all the thungs that I discovered.

We both walked towards the dining room and sat. Georgina came with some dish in her hands and put it on the center of the table. She sat at the right side of Ethan whereas I was on the left side of the table.  We started eating but with an awkward silence until Ethan broke it.

"Poo..." Eric started and smiled nervously at me.

"Yeah?" I answered and drank some water.

"We will be visiting a relative tomorrow, and ..." he paused, and glanced at Georgina then stared back at me.. ".... we want you to come with us."

My brows furrowed, "A relative? Here?"

He nodded his head, "Yeah, mom's family i living at the other side."

"At the other side?" 

He cleared his throat once again, "Well -" he shrugged, - mom grew up here but when she met Dad, they thought living on another state."

"Oh." I breathed. "So who is this we are visiting?"

He took a deep breath before clutching Georgina's hand, "Mom's sister."

I blinked and took a deep breath and smiled at Eric. He smiled back with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me this before?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "I forgot."

I gritted my teeth, "You forgot? You freaking forgot!?" I almost shouted.

Eric chuckled after seeing my outburst, "Well, it never did occured to me before and so was mom. Just think, I never saw them because mom and dad told me that they were busy."

I sighed and nodded my head, "Nevermind, so when are we going there?"

His smile widened, "Tomorrow."

I groaned, "You are so paying this." I responded with a deathly glare.

POSSESSION

"I want to come with you." Spade blurted.

I stared at him as id head drown two heads, "Excuse me?"

He shrugged, "What's wrong about it? I want to meet your familt too."

I smiled and shook me head, "They are mom's family. We are not really bl-"

"Don't say that." he growled. "They still treated you as their own daughter and they think of you as a real family. So basically, they are also your family."

I smiled as we drove towards the house. Spade got out and walked towards Eric. I slid out of the car and stood beside Spade.

"Is it okay if we take Spade too?" I asked.

Eric nodded his head, "Yeah sure. So, are you going to ride with us?" Eric asked.

I looked at Spade, "Can we ride with Eric?" I asked Spade and let my widen.

He groaned when he saw my face and instantly nodded his head. I smiled in triumph making Eric chuckle. "Man,you're whipped."

We got in Eric's car and sat at the bak. Spade put his arm around my shoulders and leaned me closer to his body. Georgina smiled after seeing the two of us through the rear-view mirror.

The ride must have taken hlaf and hour until we stopped outside a huge White Victorian House. And I could notice that as we got closer and closer towards the place. Spade had gotten more alert and agitated. It felt as he didn't want to be here. I put my arm around his arm to make him and his wolf calm. I could see the inner battle with his wolf using his eyes. The colors were shifting.

"What's wrong Spade?" I breathed and watched his expression.

He stared at me, "This is the place?"

I glanced at Eric and saw him clicked the doorbell. Without thinking, I nodded my head and heard himgroan. When we reached the doorsteps, the door flew open and a woman greeted us. It was not that the woman was beautiful froze me on my spo. It was the face that embarked in my mind because there, standing in front of the four if us  the exact replica of Eric's mother.

Althea Ray.

A/N: Merry Christmas guys :) I hope you have a good one. Thank you for the support you give to this book :* love, love forever and always :D

Share this book to your fellow friends :) 

Please VOTE, COMMENT and FAN 

- Sofia