Chapter 14

"Memorizing him was easy as knowing all the words to your old favorite song .." - Taylor Swift

Loud laughter echoed from the room as I stepped in. My wolf was getting restless as I still couldn't smell my mate's tantalizing scent. Jade walked up to me with her eyes twinkling and her lips into that mischievous smile she always have that everyone always thought of as a real genuine smile. It never was. That smile was a mask to cover up her lies and mistakes that always ends up to make someone broken.

I once thought that smile was real until she did it.

"Aren't you early." she stated.

A grunted sound came out of my lips, "Where's Alexandria?"

Her smile widens, "Not even a single hello."

My eyes narrowed, "I don't have time for plays Jade, and I am asking you again-" I warned, "-Where's my mate?"

She rolled her eyes as she frowned, "With Marissa and don't even ask me where, I don't know where the two of them have gone to."

I gritted my teeth and opened the communication towards Marissa. My wolf's eyes turned to slits as I looked all around and trying to take her scent. Still none.

'Marissa, where are you?!'

No answer.

"Oh, come on." a loud voice grunted. "You better hurry 'cause I want to go to the party right now."

I instantly turned around and saw Xander and Argo talking. My nose twitches as I walked towards them, their eyes turned to look at me as it also widened.

"Spade..." Xander muttered beaming a forced smile.

I frowned as I stare at Drake's younger brother, "Where are you going?"

He grimaced and rub the back of his neck, "To a party at Justin's house."

I forgot that Justin was celebrating something today about his accomplishments abd even invited me to a party a few days ago. Maybe that's where Marissa and Alexandria had gone to when I was not around. My frown deepened as I look at the window, it's already starting to get dark considering the conversation with the Alpha that I thought were only for a few minutes has turned into hours.

My hands clenched into a tight fist as I looked back at Xander, "You may go now."

Xander and Argo bowed their heads and walked away. I shook my head and run towards the door. I jumped out of the house and hopped into my car. I grabbed the keys from the compartment and started the ignition.

POSSESSION

The music was blasting on the stereo, their heads ricking back and forth as they all sway to the beat of the music. Some of them were even grinding with each other like wolves on heat. My eyes narrowed as I scanned to find the brunette hair of my mate on sight. My insides twisted into a knowing knot as I gripped the glass in my hand, making it shattered into pieces letting the liquid splashed on my hand and the ground.

A low growl erupted from my lips when I saw Nate talking to my mate, his hand shaking her hand as I saw the glint in his eyes.

My pace was fast and big, and if looks, could kill, Nate would be dead right now. My shoulder stiffening and my jaw had gone slack as every step I took radiates power and authority. Some werewolves stared at my every move as I stroed towards Nate and Alexa. I halted to a stop as my shadow loomed over Alexa. Nate's eyes flickered over mine as I looked duobt and curiosness on his eyes.