Chapter 8

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free till they find someone just as wild to run with them." - Sex in the City

The black wolf on top of me moved further but still close. Hev was still hovering over me as he kept on staring at the guys in front of him as they can read throught their eyes; like communicating telepathically.

I still couldn't grasp the fact that I was, indeed,  also a wolf just like this big black - gorgeous -wolf on top of me. It must be fate that had been playing with me and my head so that I got to learn my lesson but if showing some kind of wolf  in front of me that literally pounced on me was scary. Through scary as it was, it also felt quite appealing since he was warm and regal.

And his scent .... God, his scent!

It was the smell of fresh wood and vanilla. It was very appealing since the scent drove me crazy mostly  when my hormones were getting overdrive. I didn't know why I was feeling like this, mostly to a wold whom I never saw before and never planned to do so.

I raised my hand and still saw it as pure white paw. My eyes only widened more as thoughts of it as a dream a while ago was actually something more, for it was all real. If this was the punishment for being a naughty girl and kissing Spade's right cheek a while ago then this must be one hell of a punishment.

A small whine escaped my lips making the wolf toss his head and stared back at me.

He slowly moved away giving me some space.

My eyes glanced around the place and instantly landed on the shirtless guys in front of us. My body turned over as I stand on four legs while staring at them.

"Shit," he demanded.

The black wolf growled and stood beside me. The guy bowed his head a little which made my eyes squint and eye him. He had a dirty blonde hair  that was trimmed well and his body was kind of buff but not that much. He was muscular and he looked familiar. I blinked and cocked my head to the side while looking at him, trying to dived back in my mind and remember where I have seen his face.

That was when it hit me.

"Mike!" I shouted but only a loud bark erupted from my mouth.

"Shift." Mike repeated while staring at me.

Something inside of me whimpered. The black wolf quickly nuzzled my fur that instantly  made me calm down and take a deep breath. I didn't know how this wolf could make me calm just by getting close to me.

It was a question. and I truly want an answer.

And Mike!

How could Mike be in the middle of the forest at this time of night with some students from our school? Micheal, Drake and Christopher.

They were all from Spade's group, mostly his best buddies. They were the ones that were always with him everywhere - even at the cafeteria, pulle prank to other students and played sports.

What are they doing here? On top of it all, why was he asking me to shift? What did that even mean, was I some kind of animal now to be treated as one? They were not even running away from me and the other wolf beside me.

That was enough suspicion sky-rocketed.

"Shift!" He growled.

My eyes blinked as I try to suppress in my mind what he meant. What did he mean by shifting? I didn't even know what that meant. 

"Think of yourself," he muttered. "I mean, think of your human form."

My body shook as I stared at a pair of grayish eyes. I was afraid; afraid of what could happen and afraid for myself.

"Close your eyes." he urged as the wolf next to me began to nuzzle and brushes himself on my fur making me let out a small pur of contentment. "Think of yourself  as if you're staring at a picture. Take a deep breath and think."

I did what hge said.

The warmness that I felt begins to lessen but there was still a little bit of warmth. The air around me began to change as the warmth turned to coldness then as quickly as it was gone.

"Alexan-"

I did not hear anything after that unfinished word for darkness quickly swiveled up my body , shutting up my consciousness but before I fell down, I felt something.

The wolf was feeling more and more like hard rock muscles ... and skin?

A/N: Its been a long time my loyal readers :) thank you for the support! Love you all:* - Sofia