Chapter 5

"I wanna' be free. I wanna be new and different, anything I'm not." - Lenka

I spun around and saw him, his features clear and flawless. He was like the epitome of Adonis who became down from Mount Olympus to sweep me off my feet and made me his for eternity. His eyes landed on me after a few minutes then he took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

"Spade..?" I breathed, making him open his eyes and blinked a few times. His blue eyes stared right into mine. It was full of emotions that I couldn't seem to identify.

"Sorry," he apologized in his husky voice that kept on sending shivers down my spine.

"What for?" I asked. wanting to make awkward silence go away.

He didn't respond, so I guess it was better to change the topic quickly.

"What's your next subject?" I said, biting my lower lip in the process.

"History," he bluntly responded, but his eyes were staring at my lips.

I smiled, "Great. Why don't you come with us?"

His eyes shifted from side to side until it once fell again with mine. "Sure,"

I sighed in relief, "Then we better go..." I cocked my head to see Marissa with a grim expression as she eyed the two of us. "Marissa?" I grunted.

She shook her head and then let out a forced smile. "Let's go then,"

My smile widened as headed for the door. I only shook my head and noticed that Spade was still rooted to the spot. Smiling shakily, I took his hand and walk after Marissa. Not bothering to look back, I could feel the electricity shooting at me from his big warm hand. It felt great, ecstatic even.

Spade's Point of View ( At Last xD )

I took a deep breath, savoring her smell that makes my hormones go very crazy. Man, just a sight her make my hormones into a full drive.

I blinked and keptmyself calm but it was hard restraining myself when the most beautiful girl I saw was standing right beside me.

Her scent that was mixed with blueberry and vanilla was such a torture to me.My body shook a little as my wolf tried its best to come out and does what every hormonal would do to their mate. I gulped as my eyes turned darker blue and blinked a few times to keep myself in a normal state. I didn't want to freak her out on our first meeting. It could drive he away from me.

Man don't even think about it.

I gritted my teeth, What the hell, Mike?

You do know that we can her your thoughts right?

Shit! I cursed.

Yes, Mister-Soon-To-Be-Alpha. You've been doing that since you smelled her scent.

I rolled my even though I knew that they can't see me.

You are so whipped dude! Drake teased.

Whatever...

I sighed, put the wall just to let them out of my mind and pulled the conncetion off. Minutes later, we were already in the classroom.She let go of her hand making me winced for she instantly pulled away from the connection.I've had to keep calm or else my wolf would come out and take her. I struggled with my inner wolf.

Mate! I need our mate!

I kept on chanting on my head like a ruined tape. And honestly, I couldn't say no about it as I stared at her beautiful smiling face. She's ravishing, stunning, gorgeous and perfect. And she's fated to be with me forever.

She's mine!