Chapter 9

"I'm dating a woman now who, evidently, is unaware of it." - Garry Shandling

My eyes slowly opened while my head felt like as if it was cracking into two. The light was blinding, the air was fresh and the temperature was quite chilly. A smile slowly crept my lips even though my head was aching. The pain slowly sudsided as I took a deep welcoming breath.

I lifted my arm and noticed no signs of any mark that showed I had turned to a wolf. Nothing that could be a proof of my body turning into something that was absolutely innatural. My smile only widened as I stared at my bare arms.

I was right. It was all just a nightmare.

A nightmare for something like that could not ever hapen since life was .... well life.

Nothing out of the ordinary that could make me or anyone else that weirdly- insane. If there was, it must be something that made my heart beats faster whenever he was around. The bed I was lying was soft, softer than how my bed normally was.

My brows furrowed as I let my eyes wander around the room. The dark blue walls were masculine and elegant; a huge flat-screen television was connected on the wall and a small refrigerator was at the farthest corner of the room. Five words would be enough for me to realize that this room was trouble for-

This is not my room.

As my eyes gazed around the corners of the room. The door suddenly jerked open, almost making me jump from fright and shock but a scent of wood and vanilla attacked my senses, I quickly took a deep breath while I closed my eyes, the smell was addicting , like drugs. I could even it for twenty-four hours and seven days.

"Alexandria," a deep voice and raspy husked out that made me snapped back to reality.

That voice was very familiar.

My head instantly whipped to the side to see the one that talked, and I could not believe who I saw. My eyes must have been playing with me.

Spade.

He was there and he was standing on the doorway with his eyes back into mine. His deep blue eyes were something I didn't want to tear my eyes off for it was filled with concern, wonder and awe. It was so hypnotizing that I knew I could stare at them every second.

I was so horny right now I could jump on him even thoguh he was good paces away.

"Alexandria," he repeated making me let out a small moan, his eyes turned into hunger as he eyed me.

Mate!

A voice growled in my head that I felt like crying. My body shook as everything that I thought were just a dream was crumbling into ashes. The voice, it was not real. Was it?

Mate!

"Spade?" I breathed.

He pulled away a little but never let go of his arms that were on my waist. "Alexa...."

My breath hitched in my throat. "I hear things in my head." I stated, not caring if ever he believes me or not as long as I could finally take this all out.

He gulped. "What things?"

I frowned as I tried to remember what the voice keeps repeating. "Mate," I murmured.

His eyes widened as his deep blue ones took my breath away. "Mate....?"

"Yes." I answered while nodding my head.

"Alexa, I don't know of you are ready to hear this," he exclaimed while looking down at me.

"Hear what?"

I heard shuffling of feet which made my face sullen.

"Look at me."

My body froze as I felt warm air breathing on my neck that sent shivers down my spine.

"You are..." he started.

"I am what, Spade?" I questioned.

His eyes came back to my green ones as he blinked. "You are.." he trailed off.

"For goodness sake!" I uttered. "Just let me and go on with it."

He closed his eyes and mutter unitelligible word then looked back at me. "A werewolf."

"A what?" I asked, wanting him to repeat what he said.

He took a deep breath, "A werewolf, Alexandria." he exclaimed. "You are a werewolf."

A/N: Huhuhuhu. Sorry for the very very very late upload. I've been so busy :( Eventually, I'm taking the course Accountancy and unfortunately. I don't have time to upload. Sorry guys. But is once a month okay? Comment all you want :) 

Btw, it's almost my birthday! :D Mark the date! October 14 :) Hahaaha :* you can greet me on my twitter @Sofiaskiee and I might update the next chapter ;) Yes, I'm blackmailing you guys XD hahahaha!