Chapter 6

Meenas point of view:

"What the fuck do you want?!" I yelled "I want you." He whispered by my ear.

Oh my gosh!! My worst fear! He is going to rape me! He brought me back to reality when he started to kiss me. I pushed him away. But the handcuffs were still on.

So he came back and he cupped my face in his."You think I give up that easy?" He questioned and kept on kissing me but I didn't kiss back.

"Whats the matter babe? You don't like the way I kiss?" Taehyung said with a smirk. I looked up at the ceiling and tears were forming in my eyes. "I hate you Taehyung." I said in almost a whisper.

He looked shocked and said,"Hate is such a strong word. Why do you 'hate' me I'm just pleasuring you," He started to slip his hand up my shirt. He left thousand of wet kisses all down my neck.

He kissed, bit and sucked on by neck and chest. He massaged my breasts and left marks all over my neck and chest. "Get off of me!" I yelled.

He shot me a look. "Don't you dare yell again! And if you do yell I swear that you will regret it. Yell and you'll get punished." He smirked and said,"Just like your little friend Gitssel. She is probably getting punished by Jimin right now. Ohh and she is probably moaning out Jimins name. Maybe when he's done with her me and the boys can see how else she can pleasure us."

"Stop!!! Please just leave us alone." I said with tears running down my face. Then the door was kicked down. It was another boy! Fuck!!

Rap monsters point of view:

Fuck where the hell did Jimin go with Gitssel!? "Yah!!" I heard the girl yell. I looked around to see where she was.

Taehyung was dragging here somewhere. 'Were the hell does he think he is going with her?!' I thought to my self. "Taehyung!" I shouted, causing Taehyung to stop and turn around to face me.

"What? She needs to use the bathroom" Taehyung said. 'Do you really think I'm stupid Taehyung!?! Why would she yell if you're just taking her to the bathroom?!' I thought.

I looked over at her. Her eyes were widened. She stared at him with anger "Ya--" she was about to say something. But he cut her off "We'll be right back!" Taehyung yelled and walked away.

'I'm not stupid Taehyung I know what you're going to try to do'. "Suga!" I shouted. He came running towards me and stopped beside me. "Follow Taehyung and Meena. See where they are going. Bring Meena here if Taehyung try's stuff with her." I was still gazing at the hallway where he took her. "Yep" he said and disappear with them a few steps behind them so he wouldn't get noticed.

Jimins point of view:

I put her down on the bed and smirked "Don't worry babe, I'll take good care of you" I whispered by her earlobe, giving her shivers down her spine.

I looked up at her. She wouldn't let me see her face but I could tell she was crying. "Baby why are you crying?" I asked her.

I reached out to touch her face and she flinched. I saw blood on her lips. Fuck how could I do this to her. "Why? Why us out of all the other girls? I don't want to be here!" She asked me.

I couldn't think of a response. "I don't know." I finally said. She looked at me and said,"Then let us go please Jimin! Please Jimin!"

"I can't" I said. Because it's true I can't let them go because they are Rap monsters orders to have them here.

I got up and sat on the bed next to her. Wow. She really is beautiful. I wish....ughh forget it Jimin. She will never go for you.

Especially after you slapped her across the face. Yeah way to go with that one Jimin. I was running my hand down her thighs before I even noticed. She was trembling under my touch.

Fuck stop Jimin! But I can't! Why can't you? She's fucking terrified of you? I don't know it's just...something about her. I just can't describe it. Jimin I'm telling you to stop! But why she's not saying nothing!!

Because she's scared that if she says something you'll rape her!!! I stopped touching her thighs. I looked at her, tears were coming down her face harder. Fuck!!! Stupid Jimin!! Stupid!! Stupid!! Stupid!! I reached to her face and she flinched again. I pulled my hand away. "I'm sorry Gitssel" She looked at me but didn't say a word. "Gitssel..." She looked away from me.

Damn Gitssel do you know how much you're hurting right now!?! I was about to tell you that I....

Authors note:

Hello!!! Amazing readers☺️. So thank you for reading this long boring chapter!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter😜!! Ohh and what do you think is going to happen with Taehyung😱😱!?! Omg omg omggggggosh😰😰😰!! Lmfao.

What is going to happen to Meena😱😱?!?! Taehyung is such a pervert😣!! What was Jimin trying to tell Gitssel😱😱!?!

Damn girl why don't you just listen😒!! What is Rap monster going to do!?!😱😱

Guess you'll find out in the next chapter😈😈. Comment your favorite part and we'll add more parts like that if we can.😊

❤️Please comment, vote and keep on reading please.❤️

😍❤️YOURE BEAUTIFUL❤️😍

👋Bye👋