Chapter 4

Gitssels point of view:

"Stop!! Don't touch her!!" I yelled. I just couldn't look and let him treat her like that.

Jimin smiled and said,"You want a kiss too? I'll give it to you babe" He put his legs on each side of me. He bent down and kissed me. I hate you Jimin!!

Taehyung and Rap monster laughed. I moved my head but Jimin cupped my face and kissed me again.

This time with more passion. 'Ughhh you bastered I hate you!! Why do you do this to me??' I thought and I could feel tears down my face.

Since my feet were tied together I lifted my legs up really hard and hit him in his private.

"Fuck!! You fucking little bitch how dare you fucking touch me!" Jimin said and smacked me across my face. He hit me so hard that I fell sideways and there was blood on my lip. I fell with a loud 'BANG'

I heard Meena yell "STOP!!" But then Taehyung said,"Shhh baby. See what happens when you get involved with other people's stuff." I heard him and Rap monster laugh. Ugh they all disgust me.

I don't care I'm not anyone's little bitch "Oh then why in the hell would you touch me!" "I hate you Jimin! I hate all of you! Why us? Out of all the people out there. Why did it have to be us?" My tears were coming down harder now. No one respond. I guess Jimin was still in pain. I don't care he deserves it.

Then Rap monster said,"Enough!!! Jimin how dare you smack her beautiful face!?" Ohh yea he is just soo kind. First he stood there and laughed with Taehyung. Then he tries to act all nice like nothing happened.

It's just sooo perfect. Rap monster walked up to me and helped me up to my feet and caressed my face softly and slowly. "Let me go" I said. He smiled and let go and yelled "Jin come in here!"

'What more boys?' I thought.

Jimins point of view:

I heard Rap monster yell at me. But really I didn't give a fuck about what he said. I just wanted to yell back and say 'Fuck that bitch! All she is going to do is suck on our cock! That's why the hell they both are here'

Damn that bitch hit me so hard! The pain was going away when I heard Rap monster call Jin. What!! Why Jin?

"I can take perfect care of her" I said to Rap monster while I was slowly getting up. "Sure you can" he said sarcastically. "Hey I can take better care than Jin can!" I said.

Then that fucking Jin walked into the room. I looked at Gitssel she was standing and looking at the ground. I walked up to her and was about to touch her face when Rap monster punched me on the jaw. "What the hell!!" Damn what's with people hitting me?

"Did you see how you left her face?" He said pointing to her face. We both turned to Gitssel. She turned away more. Fuck what did I do to her? I'm sorry for what ever I did just let me see it. Fuck I didn't mean to....because I...I....

Meenas point of view:

I started to cry when I saw Gitssel get slapped by Jimin. I yelled at him to stop and tried to untie myself but it was no use they were too tight.

Then Taehyung put his index finger on his lips and said,"Shhh baby. See what happens when you get involved with other people's stuff." Him and that Rap monster guy just stood and laughed.

Damn I just wanna get up and beat the shit out of them right now! Then Rap monster yelled "Enough!!!" and walked to them. So I was left alone on this side of the room with Taehyung.

No!!! Please someone help.

Taehyung kneeled down and looked at me and said,"Don't you tell him that I slapped you ok! If you do you will be punished by me. Understand!?" I nodded.

Then a boy came in and looked at me and winked but kept walking towards Gitssel, Jimin, and Rap monster. More boys?!!

Authors point of view:

Jin walked into the room. He saw Meena and winked at her. Once he got to Rap monster he knew that the girls were here.

Rap monster; "Hey Jin can you take Gitssel to one of the rooms and help her?"

Jin; "Yea sure I'll do that. But help her with what?"

Rap monster turned to Gitssel and softy lifted her chin up. Jimins eyes widened.

Rap monster; "A little indecent with Jimin" Jin nodded and took out a pocket knife and cut the rope on her feet and hands.

Then....

Authors note:

Thank you for baring with me in this chapter!!😩😩
I know it's sooo long and boring!😞 I'll do a better job next time

But honestly, thank you all for voting haha I really appreciate it a lot, this is Hidden870

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year...😘

Love from Hidden870 Meena_89
😍😍😍
I love all of you guy you are all beautiful😘. Bye👋