Chapter 5

Gitssels point of view:

Then....

Jimin punched Jin on the face, causing him to fall on the floor.

"Fucking bastard! I said I can take care of her myself!" Jimin yelled as he grabbed my arm and pulled me up on my feet.

He then threw me over his shoulders "Put me down!" I yelled but he wouldn't listen. I kept kicking and punching his back but he still wouldn't put me down.

"I said put--" "Shut the fuck up!!" Jimin shouted, causing me to shut my mouth cause I got scared.

Jimin looks sweet and kind but once he gets mad, trust me it's scary...

He was taking me to god knows where...

I wouldn't budge because I was scared he would rape me or something. You see, I'm kinda weak and Jimins strong so no matter what I do, he can still rape me..

I couldn't really see where he was going. All I could see was his back. I heard the door open, and Jimin walked in a room.

He put me down on a bed and smirked "Don't worry babe, I'll take good care of you" he whispered by my earlobe, giving me shivers down my spine.

Meenas point of view:

"No! Don't take her! Bring her back!" I yelled "Hyung look!" Taehyung suddenly shouted with his eye wide.

I followed where his eyes were looking and my eyes widened when I saw Jin laying on the floor with blood soaking his t-shirt.

"He's bleeding!" Rap monster exclaimed "Well duhhh.." I said making a weird face "Shut up this is serious!" Taehyung yelled with his deep voice, I slightly jumped cause I got scared.

"Call the others" Rap monster demanded and Taehyung obeyed "Hey! You! Untie me!" I yelled at Rap monster and he walked towards me "First of all, I have a name missy. And second, some serious shit has happened here so don't make me hurt you..I'm not in the mood.." He said and I stared right into his eyes, freaking him out a little.

"Look down!" He ordered but I wouldn't listen and deepened it then he lifted his hand to slap me "Look down or I'll--" Rap monster got cut off when I immediately looked at the ground. I've had enough smacks off from Taehyung already..

"What's happened?!" I turned my gaze at the door and saw 3 boys standing there with a worried look on their faces.

"Guys! Jin, he's injured" Taehyung said and they came running towards Jin, who was still laying on the floor whilst clutching on to his stomach.

"Someone call the doctor!" Rap monster yelled (A/N: ohh! That's from EXO hehe "Someone call the doc--) Shut up author! This is serious! (A/N: Okay okay sorry....)

However...

I offered to help but they refused..

"No really! I've studied in school, I can help him!" I yelled with my eyes wide "How can we trust you. You might just run off once we untie you" Rap monster said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"You seriously think I trust you guys...*scoffs* I just want to help" I said and they thought about it for a bit then nodded "Fine" Rap monster finally agreed and I smiled.

They untied me and I winced as I felt my wrists stung.

Bruh...they tie it really tightly Yano?

Anyways...

As I reached my hand out for Jins stomach. I suddenly felt something lock on my wrist. I looked down and saw handcuffs?

I looked up at Taehyung, puzzled "In case you run away" he said and I rolled my eyes and heaved a sigh in annoyance.

He locked the other one on his wrist and I began examining Jins stomach.

"He's losing a lot of blood" I said and they all looked at me, worriedly. I rolled my eyes "Haven't you guys got an emergency kit or first aid or anything?!" I asked half-shouting "Hey! Dumbass! Go get one now!" Rap monster demanded as he smacked Jungkook on the back of his head.

He groaned in pain but got up and brought one..

*************************************

After the treatment and everything..I stretched my arms as I was so exhausted. I got up but then something pulled me back down. It was the handcuffs.

"Aish! Can you get it off me now!" I yelled and Taehyung stood up, causing me to follow.

"Thank you" he said and I looked away "I didn't do it for you" I muttered under my breath "I heard that" he said "So what? It's true" I shrugged my shoulders "Bwo?" He said "You heard me" I replied.

"I'll show you now.." He smirked then dragged me to god knows where "Yah!!" I yelled "Taehyung!" I heard Rap monster shout, causing Taehyung to stop and turn around to face Rap monster.

"What? She needs to use the bathroom" Taehyung said innocently. My eyes widened and I stared at him with anger "Ya--" I was about to shout at him but he cut me off "We'll be right back!" Taehyung yelled and dragged me to this room...

"What the fuck do you want?!" I yelled "I want you.." He whispered by my ear....

AUTHORS NOTE:

Oh my god! Guys this is Meena_89 sorry guys I'm dying right now! Because I have a killer headache and my backs aching a lot so this is all I could write for now...

I'm sorry! We hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you for the votes!

Saranghaek❤️👋❤️