Chapter 2

Authors point of view:

Then there was laughter.
"Bro we got them." One of the kidnappers said.

"I know and they look really good."

"Hahaha come on let's get out before someone sees this"

The two boys picked up Gitssel and Meena and threw them over their shoulders. Then they walked out of the door and into their car. They drove for a while then they went in to the woods. Where they found a cottage. They threw the two girls over their shoulders and walked into the cottage.

Gitssels point of view:

I woke up before Meena. "What the hell" My hands and feet were tied up. I looked around and then I saw Meena, she was tied up too.

"Meena! Meena! Wake up!!"

"Mmm" she said. Then someone came over to me and stood right in front of me.

I looked at him and he bit his lip.
"Hey beautiful my name is Jimin." ([A/N] Then Rap monster came in and said you got no jams and left. Sorry this didn't really happen but I just had to😂) Then I recognized him. He was the one of guys that kidnapped us!

"Why did you did you bring us here?!? What do you want?!!" I was about to cry when he grabbed my chin and made me look up at him.

"We brought you guys here to play. And we want to play with you two. Does that answer your questions baby?"
Then I heard Meena wake up.
'Thank god!!' I thought.

The guy said "Hey, Taehyung!! Go get the other one she's waking up." I heard a chair move. Then out of the darkness there was the other boy that kidnapped us.

Meenas point of view:

I was waking up when I noticed that my feet and hands were tied up. "Damn what the fuck is this?!" Then I saw a boy. It was one of the boys that kidnapped us!

"What the hell dude?! Let us go!" He smirked and said,"But I want you baby and I want you bad!" I heard someone laugh.

'What the hell! I just want to go! I don't want to be here! I just want to wake up and have this all just be a dream.' I thought.
([A/N] Get it if you know we're that's from if you don't then never mind)

I looked around and It was the other boy that kidnapped us and he was standing in front of Gitssel.

I looked at Gitssel and I knew we both had the same look on our face. I mouthed 'Sorry for dragging you into the scary house' She mouthed 'Don't worry about it, it was not your fault'

The boys smiled and said,"It really didn't matter if you went into that house or not. Either way you would be here"

"Oh and by the way when we're together and you moan I want you to moan my name, Taehyung." The other boy started to laugh and said "And baby you already know my name. Oh and we know yours to" he pointed at Gitssel and Taehyung pointed at me.

How long was she awake for? Why do they want us there? I guess that son of a bitch read my mind because he smiled at me and said,"I want you to pleasure me"

The other guy looked at Gitssel, got down to her level, put his hand on her cheek and said,"In other words babe come and play with me. Won't you play with me?" Gitssel pulled her face away from his touch.

Taehyung laughed and said,"Jimin what are you going to play with her?" Oh so that was his name. Why did he laugh? Does he really enjoy this? Oh of course he is Meena!! That's why they did all this in the first place! "I don't know yet,....maybe some Simon says, or a game I'll make up." Jimin said with a wink.

"Yah!! Let us go!!" I yelled "Shut the fuck up!" Taehyung yelled back, causing me to jump slightly.

"Fucking bastard!" I said through gritted teeth "What did you just call me?" He asked and walked closer towards me bent down and then...

SMACK!

D-did he just slap me?

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey!

So this is out first chapter haha! I hope you enjoyed it!

Please vote and comment your opinions guys...

And this is Meena_89 and Hidden870
"Thank you my FABULOUS, BEAUTIFUL readers for following Meena_89 and Hidden870 new account. We appreciate it a lot and saranghae!"

We will update again soon so stay tuned..Hehe!

Our absolutely AMAZING readers haha!

❤️😘😘❤️