Chapter 1

AUTHORS POINT OF VIEW:

"Hurry up Meena!!! I wanna be there by 10pm and its 9:30pm all ready" Gitssel yelled as she ran downstairs and to the front door "Yeah I'm coming. Damn just wait!" Meena yelled back whilst grabbing my purse.

Meena then ran downstairs and saw Gitssel standing there. She raised her eyebrow and said "Do you know that you take forever to get ready!"

Meena rolled her eyes at her "Sorry mom" she said sarcastically.

They both ran into the car and after a few minutes of driving. They arrived at the carnival.

"Oh em gee! Let's go on that one first!!" Meena jumped up and down in excitement "Okay, let's go buy tickets first idiot~" Gitssel smacked Meena on the head "ow~" Meena whined in pain as she rubbed the back of her head.

They ran towards the till and bought a ticket that you wrap around your wrist and go on any rides you want.

******************

After thousands of rides. The carnival was closing and the only ride left was the..

SPOOKY HOUSE...

"Hey! Look let's go to 'No way out'" Meena said pointing at the spooky house "I'm not so sure about that.." Gitssel gave Meena the worried look but Meena shrugged her shoulders then dragged Gitssel inside.

They entered it and began walking around the spooky house when...

BOO!

A ghost jumped in front of there face and Meena screamed as she got scared.

Gitssel just rolled her eyes "ugh! It's just a toy Meena~"

Meena then hit Gitssels arm "It scared me!" She yelled "Well Meena! Says the one who dragged me in here!" Gitssel yelled back then heaved a sigh in annoyance.

"Okay okay let's just get out of here.." Gitssel said and Meena nodded.

They began walking again and a couple of ghosts attacking later...

They reached the middle of the house when suddenly. A man with a beard started chasing them with a gun.

Meena and Gitssel stared at each other and said..

"RUNNN!!!"

They ran for their lives until they reached the end and began laughing at how much of a pussy they are...

"Look the door, let's go" Gitssel said pointing at the exit and Meena nodded but before they could take a step.

Two men attacked them and tied their hands together "Let me go!!" Meena yelled as she tried to yank her hands away from the guy that was way stronger than her.

"Yah!!" Gitssel yelled "Who are--" Meena couldn't finish her sentence as the one of the guys hit her on the head with a gun.

Gitssel gasped then she looked up at the boy with a mask on his face.

"How could you?!" She yelled then the guy walked towards her "Later, Gitssel" he said and hit her on the head.

She passed out and fell on to the floor.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hello! Everyone! Hahaa this is Meena_89 and Hidden870

We hope you enjoyed this chapter haha thank you for voting and reading y'all
By the way the outfits above there👆👆
We will update soon haha saranghae~~❤️✌️