Chapter 3

Authors point of view:

"How dare you?!" Meena shouted through gritted teeth "Bitch! That's what you get for calling me bastard!" Taehyung said as he grabbed hold of her chin and tightened his grip, causing Meena to wince in pain.

"Yah!! Who the fuck do you think you are to slap my sister!!" Gitssel yelled as she tried to move but they tied her up so tightly that she could barely budge.

"Sshh..." Jimin gently pressed his index finger on her lips. Gitssel looked at Jimin in disgust and all he did was smirk "It's okay babe..I'm here" he whispered by her ear, giving Gitssel goosebumps all over her body.

On the other hand..

"You, stop calling me a bastard or else--"

"Or else what? Your gonna rape me?" Meena cut Taehyung off. He paused for a second then Meena smirked.

"No, but I will do this" Taehyung then pressed his lips on to hers. Meenas eyes widened, she tried moving her head away but Taehyung noticed it and cupped her face, stopping her from moving, he bit her lower lip, causing Meena to wince.

He then pulled away and smirked "God, you have such soft lips babe" he whispered, earning him a death glare from her.

"Fuck you" Meena spat on Taehyungs face and he slightly jumped.

Taehyung closed his eyes and calmed himself down, wiped the spit off his face with the back of his hand and smiled bitterly "You bitch!" He said and slapped her again.

Meenas eyes formed tears as her cheek stung.

Gitssels point of view:

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I saw Meena being slapped by an unknown guy twice!

I wish I could get out of here. I wish I didn't even go to the carnival, why does it have to be us?

I closed my eyes as a tear rolled down my cheek then my eyes shot back open when I felt a hand gently rubbing my thigh.

I looked down only to see Jimins hand on my thigh, caressing it. I looked up at him and a smirk was plastered on his face "Get your filthy hands off of me!" I yelled in his face.

"Aww baby~don't be mean now~" he pouted.

That's it! I'm off my limits! Bastard! How dare he touch me!

I head butted him and he fell to the floor "Ouch!" He groaned in pain "Serves you right!" I said then jimin was about to attack me when...

BANG!

Someone pulled the trigger and I hung my head low as I got scared at the sudden 'bang'

Then...

BANG!

I heard it again "AAAHHHH!!" Me and Meena screamed.

"So you got them huh?" A guy with blonde hair said with a smile as he walked towards me and Meena.

"Yeah Rap monster" Jimin said 'is he the leader? And Rap monster? What a weird name..' I thought.

"Yah! Why did you kidnap us?! Let us go!!" Meena yelled as tears rolled down her cheeks, seeing her like this, my eyes formed tears.

Taehyungs point of view:

Rap monster hyung laughed and said "We have you here to give us pleasure and of course you two are going to get pleasure too, I mean your really hot!"

I smirked as I looked at Meena. God she's so pretty and that figure of hers is just absolutely beautiful and sexy.

"How the hell did you find us?!" Gitssel asked, shouting.

"We found you two at a store and you looked so damn good, we just had to have you" Rap monster said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"You pervert! Let us go!" Meena screamed then I kissed her on the lips to shut her up.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hello! Sorry for the boring chapter haha but we will update again soon and it'll be interesting...👌☺️

Thanks for voting y'all

Saranghae❤️❤️✌️