"Stop apologising we already told you it's fine" Xander said.

"Bri I do wanna make one thing clear though the reason I never took custody of you sooner is because when your mother took you she didn't tell anyone where she was going we didn't even know she had taken you as nobody was home and by the time we came back you were both long gone we found put where you were a few months ago but we didn't want to just rip you away from your life so we decided to wait to see if there was an opportunity where you would need a new foster I'm sorry I should have reached out as soon a I had found you" Nick said.

"Oh I didn't know that I'm sorry for blaming you" I apologised.

"Briii stop saying sorry" Xander whined.

"Shut up Xander and Bri I also wanna say we will never send you back this is your home now for good" Nick smiled and a sent a smile back making him smile even more.

Later in the day I decided to speak to Blake so I made my way to his room. I knocked on his door feeling nervous. "Come in" I heard him say so I walked in to see him sitting on his bed "what do you want?" He said in an aggravated voice rude much.

"Nevermind" I said and went to walk back out.

"Wait come back" he said so I turned back around "close the door."

I closed the door and walked further into his room.

"What did you need?" He questioned sitting up from leaning against the headboard.

"I just came to apologise" I said.

He raised an eyebrow and said "what for?"

"For saying all those things I didn't want to upset anyone and I didn't mean to make you angry with with me so sorry" I replied avoiding eye contact.

"Come here" he patted the spot next to him on the bed.

I hesitantly walked over and sat next to him.

"Look you don't need to apologise I should be the one saying sorry, evreything I said was just mean and unnecessary and I didn't mean any of it I was just hurt by what you were saying and I retaliated when I shouldn't have I should have just realised you were upset so I'm sorry" he said. Wow I never expected that at all.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Sure go ahead" he replied.

"Why do you hate me so much?" I said.

"I don't hate you" his eyes softened when I said that.

"Then why do you act like you do?" I asked.

"You just remind me alot of our mother I guess and it just reminds me that she left us not to mention she took you" he said "I don't hate you I promise."

"Oh okay" I replied.

He did something I never expected from him he leaned over and kissed the top of my head.

"I'm sorry I've been a jerk to you" he said.

"It's okay I haven't exactly been any better" I replied.

"No you've been through a lot lately you needed to let your anger out I had no excuse" he said.

"It's fine" I said.

"Come on let's go down for lunch" he said and we both made are way down to the kitchen.

---

It's been a couple of days since the argument and today is my first day of school the uniform isn't too bad it's a short sleeved white blouse with a flowy black and navy blue checkered kind of skirt with a navy blue blazer with the school logo with a navy blue and black tie along with black socks that come all the way up to my thighs and obviously my school shoes. I applied some makeup to cover my bruises and scars and left my hair down then I took some painkillers and grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs for breakfast.