Ayuki: You promise?

Rinka: Yessss~!

I let go off her ear as she lays on my lap as I stroke her hair.

Ayuki: We should get ready for class.

Rinka: Okay...

We get dressed into our battle attire and head out for combat class with Professor Miyuki and Koyuki.

Rinka: How was staying the night with Professor Miyuki and Koyuki?

Ayuki: It was pretty fun their family was really nice.

Rinka: I wish I could've gone with you.

Ayuki: Maybe next time...they all really liked my cooking and asked if I could make dinner with them sometime.

Rinka: D-Did you meet Yue?

Ayuki: Mmhm..we even became friends and hung out for a little bit.

Rinka: Do you think maybe I could join in?

Ayuki: I'm sure Yue wouldn't mean.

Rinka: Okay...

We finally make it to class and take a seat as Professor Miyuki and Koyuki finish prepping up for class as a hologram display is brought.

Miyuki: Morning students!

Koyuki: Today we have a special surprise for you all!

Miyuki & Koyuki: We'll all be going on a field trip to Forever Falls!

The students cheer happily since we're avoiding fighting today as we leave the classroom to enter a Bullhead to take us to the forest.

Koyuki: Now this trip was assigned by Professor Peach to collect a jar filled with red sap within these trees.

Miyuki: This forest is filled with Grimm so be cautious of your surroundings and stay by your teammates. We will rendezvous back here at 4 o'clock. Have fun!

Rinka and I nod at each other as we grab a jar and walk into the forest.

Rinka: This place looks amazing!

Ayuki: Yeah...it feels really peaceful out here.

We continue to walk on our way as I feel somethings off nearby.

Rinka: What's wrong Ayuki?

Ayuki: I think those trees on our right have a lot of red sap.

Rinka: How can you tell?

Ayuki: I don't know I just feel like there's sap in them.

We walk up to them as I set up for the sap stabbing a hole into it as my jar gets completely filled with sap within seconds.

Rinka: Woah...nice guess Ayuki!

She goes to the tree next to me getting the same amount of sap into her jar.

Rinka: I can't believe you guessed these trees would have some.

Ayuki: Y-Yeah...

An image fills my mind as I'm back in the white room as my eyes are then covered leaving me in darkness.

Flashback~

Male Scientist: Okay, Ayuki we need you to sense our Aura's to find us.

Ayuki: Okay...

Female Scientist: There's multiple plants around you so we need you to pinpoint only our Auras while navigating through the plants.

Remnant's Black Snow Hope [Under Revisions]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें