"You're a disgrace," my mom says, "You should be with a man!"

"Too bad! I'm in love with a girl! I'm in love with Alex Morgan," I shout at her and I see Alex smile slightly when I say this.

"Very well then," my mom says, "Go ahead Servando."

I quickly turn my head towards Alex and Servando, "I'm so sorry," he says before punching Alex in the stomach.

Alex grunts and jolts forward and doesn't sit back up, "No! Please stop! I'll do anything, just leave her alone," I say.

My mom smirks and Servando has a frown on his face. My mom is about to say something before we hear something at the door, "Police! Open up!"

Alex looks up slowly and my mom's eyes widen. Then we hear the door to the house violently open. My mom quickly yanks me out of my wheelchair onto the floor and I scream in pain and Alex yells at my mom to stop.

My mom starts to choke me and I try and grab her arm with my good hand. "Stop! Please stop," I hear Alex cry out.

Servando just stands there not knowing what to do. My vision starts to go black and I feel my body become more weak as I let go of her arm. "No! Y/N! Stay with me baby, don't go," I hear Alex cry out.

I'm about to go unconscious when my mom is thrown off of me. I slowly open my eyes and I see my mom and Servando being arrested. I hear Alex being untied and I instantly see her in front of me.

"Hey, gorgeous," Alex says as she gently places her hands on my cheeks.

"Hey, beautiful," I say as I try and get my breathing back to normal.

"The paramedics are on their way," an officer tells Alex.

"Thank you sir," Alex tells him.

She turns back to me, "I love you too by the way," Alex tells me.

I smile as the paramedics rush into the room. "Excuse us," one of the woman say as they bring the gurney over.

Alex moves and looks at me nervously, but then she is asked to come to the ambulance so they can clean her cut and check her stomach. She gives me a worried glance as I am gently placed on the gurney.

I give Alex a nod and she goes with them. I hear the paramedics start to ask Alex questions while an oxygen mask is placed on me. I close my eyes and I am rushed out the house into the ambulance.

A few minutes later Alex gets in. I look at her, "They're letting me come with you," she says as I notice and bandage on the cut that was bleeding and I frown.

"I'm ok, my stomach is ok, only a little bit of bruising," Alex says as the doors are closed to the ambulance and the paramedics get working on me.

Alex brushes some strands of hair that were on my face, "And you'll be ok too," she says and I smile at her.

"I love you," I say quietly.

Alex smiles, "I love you too."

When we get to the hospital I am taken out of the ambulance and Alex follows, but she is held back by a nurse and I hear that I'm being taken to a private room to be checked. I hear Alex sigh as I am brought into the room.

"Ok, Ms. Y/L, we're going to need to use anesthesia on you so we can check everything," a nurse tells me.

I just nod. "When you're ready start counting to ten."

"One, two, three, fou-," then blackness.
———
Alex's POV:

I am pacing the room waiting for the doctor to come out. I pull out my phone and text Kelley.

Alex: Servando and Y/N's mom showed up at the house. Y/N and I are at the hospital.

After I send that Kelley calls me. "YOU'RE AT THE HOSPITAL?!" Kelley screams.

"Yes. I'm fine, only a cut on my head and some bruising on my stomach. They had to take Y/N back though. Her mom threw her onto the floor from her wheelchair and choked her," I say as I start to cry.

I hear Kelley take a deep breath, "Ok, ok, I'm not going to tell the entire team yet. I'll tell Becky, Christen, and Tobin. Can you tell Ashlyn and Ali," Kelley asks.

"Yeah, I will. I'll text you when I hear anything," I say.

"Ok, I'm happy you're ok, Al. Talk to you in a bit, bye."

"Bye, Kell," I say and hang up.

After I hang up with Kelley I call Ali. "Hey, Alex, what's up?"

"You and Ashlyn need to come to the hospital," I tell her as I start to cry more.

"What?! What happened," Ali asks frantically.

"Just come, please," I say as I sit in a chair.

"Ok, ok, let me get Ashlyn and we'll be there as soon as we can," Ali says.

"Ok, bye Ali,"

"Bye, Alex."

We hang up and more tears start to come down my face. Why does Y/N have to suffer so much?
————————————————————————
I hope you enjoyed that update! If you want to see anything in future chapters let me know and I will see if I can incorporate them into the plan I have. Don't forget to comment, vote, and stay safe!