All the royal guards of both Sphnix and Lamia came in and shield the two from the crowded people. After a moment, when people settled down, Lisa squeeze Jungkook's hands encouraging him.

"This women here is a special guest of mine. I know you all have questions and we will answer them when the time is right. Right now, this is a party and I hope you all continue to have fun." He took a step but stop. Lisa looks over him with furrow brow, "And to one of the question that was just asked. I didn't choose her, she chose me."

Princess Jennie, Princess Rose, and Jisoo were up on top of the stair watching the commotion. Once they heard the last sentence out of Jungkook mouth, their lips widen into a big smile.

"He finally said something right." Princess Jennie said with a smirk.

"I guess this mean we will become one." Princess Rose said to Jennie.

"Well we will actually be cousins." Jennie points out.

Rose smile and hugs Jennie.

Jisoo was there watching and smile at the two princess. She was happy for everyone, and she was glad that things are working out. She just worries that the people will accept the change. It's a huge change.

Combing two parts of a country to one.

Yeah that's big.

"Jisoo?"

Jisoo turns to see a wide eye V.

"Hello Taehyung." Jisoo greets him.

Jennie eyes widen at what Jisoo calls him. Hardly people call him by his first name.

Hell only a few people knows his first name. Jennie thought to herself.

"They said the Queen was coming back but nobody mention you." He tells her.

She lifts her hand and wiggles her fingers, "Surprise!"

All three turn to Jisoo as if she was crazy. She blushes under everyone's eyes.

V chuckles as he took a step. "Indeed it is a surprise. A pleasant one may I add."

Jisoo lowers her head to hide the small blush that was forming. Jennie shrugs Jisoo from the side.

"V, take Jisoo out on a walk. She been very busy and she needs to relax." Jennie tells V.

V took a step towards Jisoo with a smile. "Certainly. Jisoo would you —"

"But Queen Lalisa —" Jisoo starts but this time Rose interrupts.

"Is fine. She is fine. Go have fun. We will babysit the queen." Rose rolls hers eyes with a smirk.

Jisoo went away with V. You can see from behind that Jisoo was a little nervous and shy. She questions how she can still be shy with the numerous hang out she had with V after their work hours. But still, he can make her heart skip a beat.

Queen Lalisa was sitting next to King Jungkook as they watch the people dance and mingle. Women were still glaring but the two didn't mind.

Jungkook was drinking and holding Lisa's hand in public, again not caring.

There was one specific glare that was hitting harder than other women.

Tzuyu.

There eyes met from across the room. Tzuyu glares at Lisa, while Lisa just simply smiles back at her. Lisa finally turns to Jungkook who was already looking at her.

"What?" She giggles

He shakes his head, "Nothing. It just feels too real, that we are like this in public."