Olivia: Part 6

Yesterday was one wild day. I never thought I would be able to stay calm for the time that I actually did and still talk to people but I actually pulled it off. Maybe it was all because Aaron never left my side, I was secretly thankful for that. It would've been better if Hallie stayed with me but she had a good opportunity yesterday to check for herself if I had improved or not. Though the situation didn't get too bad but it doesn't mean that it could've and I was really pissed off about that the whole ride home. 

I'm still okay though. I made a new friend. Well I hope I am considered a friend in his eyes too but I still can't be sure. I never thought I would meet Aaron again. Even if we were to meet I was determined to completely ignore him, but things turned out to be completely different. I don't feel uneasy talking to him. This was the very first time someone someone apart from Hallie didn't make me uncomfortable. I felt at ease talking to him. He is a popular guy at school, before he started going out with Hazel a lot of girls asked him out (Hallie keeps me updated), I always thought he would be a little bit on the rude side but him being soo humble came as a bit of a surprise.

I had dinner with mom after a very long time today. She was very happy to know that I went to volunteer yesterday. She too thought of it as a good sign. It felt good to see her feel at ease, after we were done I told her to get some rest, she did looked tired I mean it was obvious, she overworks a lot and barely gets any sleep. I went into my room and  studied for a little bit. I was getting ready for bed when my phone buzzed, a text message.

Aaron: "Hi Aaron here...You up?"

Me: "Hey, yeah was just about to go to sleep.."

Aaron: "Ohh is it okay to talk for a little bit then?" 

Me: "A few minutes wont do any harm I guess. What's up btw?"

Aaron: "Yeah well nothing much eating my dinner"

Me: "Woah its 11:55 PM , why are you eating soo late?"

Aaron: "I usually eat pretty late, there's mostly nobody home and I suck at cooking so I order food most of the time but today the delivery got a little late."

Me: "There's no one home with you?"

Aaron: "Yeah well my parents are Divorced and I live with my dad but he's mostly out of the house because to his work. Anyways, I shouldn't be taking much of your time, lets talk later."

I couldn't say no to that, though I could've stayed up I didn't resist, The fact that I was so comfortable around him was driving me insane. I needed things to slow down a little. I wished him goodnight one last time and went of to sleep which I was sure was not gonna come to me with any sort of ease.