Prologue - 1

"Kong? Kong?" Aim yelled the latter name while entering kongpop's home, kong mother Mia came forward and asked him "what happened Aim? Why are shouting?" Mia asked with a chuckle.

"Mae, where is kong? Is he sick? Why is his phone switched off?" Aim bombarded kong's mother with questions afterall he knows her from his birth so he didnt need to be more formal.

"What are you talking Aim? You didn't go to school today?" Mia asked in confusion. "Mae, I came from school only and kong was absent today" Aim informed her. "What?!! No dear, I am the one who dropped him outside the gate!!" Mia spoked and called her son number which went to voice mail..

~~~~~~~~~~

"Mia, calm down this is police station?" David reminded her to behave. "How can I? When our son is missing David? What are they doing? It's been 24 hours David since I saw him last!, he is just 16 David!" Mia broke down. David sighed and prayed for his son to return soon and healthy.

~~~~~~~

"What are you saying? How come he is the only one missing when all abducted kids are there?" David shouted at them. The cops doesn't know what to do over the situation, after someone tipped about the location of kidnapped kids, they went and rescued everyone but kong is the only kid who is missing.

Both Mia and David got more worried after knowing 3 girls and 1 boy are rapped and 2 are injured. They continuously prayed for their son to be alive somewhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 days after:::

David phone ringed..,

Hello

Hello sir, my name is Nisha thanipat, I am calling to inform you about your son, will you please come to thanipat hospital.

Ok I will...

~~~~~~~~~

"I am really sorry.. we didn't mean to hide it... But before losing his conscious your son asked my son to not contact you....  I called you guys without his consent" Nisha explained them.

"What.. happened? He is alright right?" Mia asked in hope. "Yes, mam he will be alright physically after a surgery..but I don't know emotionally... it will take quite a time" Nisha answered them.

"Surgery?" David asked in horror, "nothing major sir, his wrist got fractured, so he need a surgery to align it, I already called my son he will explain you further ... he is the one who found your son and he is also a psychiatrist" Nisha assured them, at the same time her son entered.

"This is my son, Beam thanipat... Beam they are kongpop parents" Nisha introduced them to each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both Mia and David entered the room after wiping away the tears, they smiled in joy when their eyes met their son, when Mia was about to hug kongpop that latter moved away back from her. Both mia and David tried their best to earn kongpop trust but the latter never give them any hope.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom, Dad I want to continue my studies in abroad, help me please" kong pleaded without meeting his parents eyes.

"Shall i also come with you dear?" Mia asked carefully even though she badly wanted to go with him.

"Shall i stay with P'Beam?" kong asked nervously, seeing their son panic expressions both nodded their head quickly not wanting to hurt him "you can dear! We will help you"

##########

Happy reading...