Blurb #19

"You can share my jacket with me, since you're shivering."

"Bite me."

~~~

"You're really getting into my nerves you know that?" you huffed, arms tightly wrapped around your now, soaked self.

"Well, I'm your only ride home so you'll have to deal with it," Shawn retorted with a roll of his eyes, holding the umbrella over the two of you, but more on your shuddering figure to not let you get anymore wet from the rain.

You've just been stood up from a date, again. And when you were waiting for a cab in an otherwise deserted street, the universe clearly doesn't like you when the sky rumbled and then pissed on you not long after. To make matters worse, the moment you looked up to curse at the rain – as if karma was quick to work – a car pulled up in front of you, then appeared the last man you ever wanted to see. That's when you knew that the universe does in fact hate your very being to the core.

He told you to stay where you are as he rolled down his window, drove into this empty back lot — due to the pouring rain — before coming out with an umbrella in hand. And when you two were walking back towards the car, he just decided to ask so many questions that's now worsen your mood.

Shawn opened the car door for you, only earning a small thank you as you slipped inside, one you uttered under your breath, didn't spare him even a second of a glance.

You just can't stand that smug face of his, walking around in those Chelsea boots all tall and buff like he owns the place. Not to mention the way he always acts so sweet, a mere façade because no one is ever always that nice, and don't even start with those eyes. Those beautiful brown eyes and that charming smile to match, a whole package with his handsome face it's just—

"You can share my jacket with me, since you're shivering."

You only scoffed with a roll of your eyes, turning your head away to look outside the window, distracting yourself with the droplets of rain running down it so you don't have to acknowledge the man in the car with you.

Shawn has no idea why you don't like him.

He's always been nice to you, despite when you're giving him attitude. All he knew was that this all started when Brian introduced you two. Well, he may have been a bit of a dick when that happened, but to Shawn's defense, he wasn't in his best mood. Plus, he apologized soon after, but still, that first impression seemed to last on you.

It was quite of a bummer on his part because the curly-headed boy was smitten with you. He sees pass the bitchy-attitude. Because to other people, you were the sweetest and kindest person, he's seen it firsthand. Now, it was just a matter of Shawn getting over this wall you solely built between you two.

While he does find it cute sometimes, one's patience can only last for so long.

"Quit being a brat Y/N."

Your head snapped back at him in surprise since that's the first time he's actually sounded angry. He's been annoyed of course, but never mad whenever you give him a hard time.

The low growl in his voice made you feel tingles in your belly, a small lump now forming in your throat at how undeniably hot that sounded. It only magnified even more once you met his eyes, intensely boring right into yours with a gloss coating over them. His jacket was now off, the hoodie he wore a bit tight on him, making you see more of his toned arms and bit of his torso, but oh do you want to see more.

But you only sat straighter, seeming unfazed, glare matching his as you crossed your arms over your chest. "Bite me." you hissed.

Shawn's jaw visibly clenched at that, nostrils flaring since you are making him very frustrated in more ways than one.

His mind was traveling through places as he slowly took you in, thin blouse now wet and clinging tightly against your body. The short skirt you wore hiked up, exposing even more skin when you decided to cross your legs, and with your lace bra very visible that it left so little to the imagination, Shawn lets out shaky breath.

"Would you rather want me to warm you up in a different way?" he said, tone very suggestive as he cocked an eyebrow at your direction.

You felt your heart beat quickened at that, but you tried to stay unaffected, voice steady as you tilted your head at him to the side. "What do you suggest then?"

Shawn turned the car off swiftly, parking lot turning dim. The only sources of light were the moon up above and the lamp post in the far corner. The sound of the rain hitting the roof was more prominent than before. Then, Shawn reached down the corner of his seat, pulling the lever and pushing it backwards to give more space, making it easier now to climb over with ease.

You bit your bottom lip at that. You're not naive, you know where this was going, and you couldn't stop the heat and excitement course through the whole of your body at the thought. And when his brown orbs met yours, they were already a few shades darker than seconds ago.

"Come here and let's find out."

Maybe it was the way he sai—commanded it, or maybe it was the pent up frustration you've had on him for the past months, because Shawn annoys you yes, but you're not going to deny that you've thought about many other ways on letting out your frustrations on him.

And without any hesitation, you climb over the console and onto his lap, straddling him as comfortably as you could, a low groan coming out of him when you crashed your lips against his.

Kiss rushed, hot, needy, Shawn's hands gripped your waist under your damp shirt, pads of his fingers feeling your skin leisurely as he pulls you closer to his body. You gave his bottom lip a light nip, a soft moan coming out of him as he parted his lips to let your tongues meet.

Shawn hands made their way down until it rested atop your bum, giving it a firm squeeze that made you lurch forward, both your breaths hitching at the sudden friction below.

Your hands found its way to tugged at his hoodie, Shawn pulling away from you so he can take it off himself, including his shirt with it so now he was left in nothing but his grey sweats. Eyes locking, his fingers played with your own shirt, and when you gave him a quick nod, he removed the sticky fabric off your body swiftly, discarding it in the backseat.

"Fuck."

His eyes only took you in briefly as his lips were quick to connect on your now exposed skin, sucking at your neck, trailing up your jaw and leaving marks as he did so.

Shawn captured your lips again not long after, one hand on the nape of your neck while the other took home on the small of your back, running it up and down your spine that's made goosebumps erupt on its wake.

"Guess you don't hate me now don't you," he chuckled lowly against your lips, a guttural growl following suit when you bounced on him just once, clothed heat pressing on his bulge hard and quick.

"Don't test me Mendes," you challenged, pulling away slightly to shoot him a teasing glare. Shawn bit his bottom lip as he looked up at you hungrily, both his hands going to grip your hips firmly before he started pushing it to move, back and forth, encouraging you to grind on him.

And that's exactly what you did, a deep hiss coming out of the both of you at the blissful feeling. Shawn groaned when you moved a little faster, throwing his head back and exposing his neck fully. You took this opportunity to litter it with not-so-gentle kisses, marking up his body as he did with yours.

Shawn gasped when you sucked on his sweet spot, his grip on you tightening as you continued to swirl your hips on him, all teasing, taunting, his length now straining in his sweats.

As you lifted your head back up to meet his eyes, you saw nothing but a smug, cocky smirk plastered on his swollen pink lips, and with his voice deep, he said,

"Looks like your nerves aren't the only thing I'm getting into tonight."

-:-:-:-:-

Like & Vote if you enjoyed and lemme know what you think in the comments! x

Lovelots! x