Blurb #9

"You're not as quiet as you think you are."

"You're so clingy. I love it."

~~~

You found him sat on the living room floor, pen caught between his lips as he strummed away on his guitar. That familiar wrinkle on his forehead was so evident, the one he wears whenever he's too engrossed or too stressed when writing songs.

It was pass midnight and the emptiness of your bed was quick to wake you up, body always knowing that he wasn't there beside you, not there to cuddle and you were really needing one at this time of month.

Sneakily, you tiptoed towards him, just wanting to give him a little scare as a tiny revenge for leaving you all cold in bed, hoping that he was distracted enough to not notice you, but before you could even reach him, he spoke.

"What're you up to honey?"

You groaned, giving up on your plan as you walked towards him with shoulders slumped. "How'd you know?" You pouted, the curly boy lifting his head up to look at you with a soft chuckle.

"You're not as quiet as you think you are." He teased, earning a soft sigh from you. Without warning, you took hold of his guitar to pry it away from him, placing it on the couch careful before you turned back to him.

"What are you doing my love?" Shawn chuckled, confusion laced in his beautiful features as he watched your every move.

You didn't answer his question, you just plopped yourself down to sit right on his lap, burying your head on the crook of his neck as you wrapped yourself around him, legs around his waist, arms around his torso.

Shawn's heart melted at the seams as you cuddled closer to him. He couldn't stop the sweet laugh from escaping his lips, hands rubbing comforting circles on your back as he turned his head to place a soft kiss on your forehead. "You're so clingy. I love it."

You could only hum as drowsiness started to takeover you once more, Shawn's warmth enough to lull you to sleep, his embrace making you feel safe and content.

Shawn sighed with a wide grin, looking at you so adoringly, the love of his life looking so pure and beautiful in his arms. "Okay then, let's get back to bed angel."

With that, Shawn carefully stood up, easily taking you with him as he carried you back to your shared bedroom.

-:-:-:-:-

Like & Vote if you enjoyed and lemme know what you think in the comments! x

Lovelots! x