Blurb #13

"Because I'm so goddamn in love with you."

"I really want to kiss you right now. I know I shouldn't, and somehow that makes me want it more."

~~~

"What is fucking wrong with you!" you yelled in pure rage as you stomped your way towards his car, thankful that the parking lot was empty because you then can curse this asshole out for as loud as you please.

"You shouldn't have gone out with him in the first place," Shawn scoffed, utterly displeased that you've said yes to going out with one of those college frat boys that has nothing but trouble written all over them.

You let out the most sarcastic laugh you could muster as you shook your head in disbelief. "Says who? You? Just because you're my brother's best friend, doesn't mean you any power over me dickhead! You have no right to butt into my life!" you growled, completely annoyed at the fact that he's manage to put a damper on everything, again.

You can't seem to have any sort of college fun since he keeps popping up every time, and you curse the fact that your going to the same college with your brother's best friend.

It didn't need to be said that Daniel put him up to this, told Shawn to keep an eye on you being that it was your first year in college. But Shawn was being a real pain in the ass with this whole overprotective thing. Both of them are to be honest.

"Well, your brother wouldn't have been fucking happy about this anyway," he retorted, shooting you a pointed look, crossing his arms over his chest and never backing down as if this was a challenge.

"The hell I care! I'm a grown woman, I make my own fucking decisions for my own fucking life!" you fumed, mirroring his stance to show that you were in no way intimidated by him.

"Really? Well every decision you've made has been nothing but reckless Y/N."

You blinked at that, jaw dropping at the utter judgment in his tone. "Are you fucking serious? You're not my babysitter Shawn! Leave me alone and stop trying ruin my college life, my love life, my sex life, just stop ruining everything you asshole!" you seethed, making your ways towards him with a hard shove on the chest to which all six foot of him didn't even budge.

"I'm not trying to ruin anything," he grumbled staying in his place as he kept his eyes steady on you, anger evident in those brown orbs but they don't faze you by one bit.

"Then why? Why do you keep doing this? Each time I try and live my life and I don't know, get dicked down or something you always end up being a cockblock!"

Your choice of words made his blood boil, his jaw visibly clenching as he shut his eyes tight to steady himself. But when you didn't back down and took another step forward, too close for him to handle, Shawn lost it.

"Why are you doing this Mendes!" you asked again with a deep growl.

"Because I'm so goddamn in love with you!" Shawn yelled before he could even stop himself, your anger diminishing in a split second as you stared at him all dumbfounded.

"What?"

"I fucking hate it when I see you with other guys. I hate it when you always talk about getting dicked down by some frat boy, it makes my blood boil just thinking about. I fucking hate all of it because I'm so in love with you Y/N. And the worst part is that I can't do shit about it because you're my best friend's little sister," he confessed, a frustrated hand running through his hair a he lowered his gaze.

You'd be lying if you said you didn't feel the same way. You have been ever since he often came over at your house. So slowly, you moved closer, lifting your hands up to cup his face gently, pushing it up so he can meet your eyes. When Shawn saw the smile on your lips, he felt his heart burst.

"I really want to kiss you right now. I know I shouldn't, and somehow that makes me want it more," Shawn muttered as he held your gaze with such intensity, fingers twitching to just grab you and pressed his lips against yours. But his thoughts were running wild as he thinks about all the possible consequences if he does so.

You didn't say another word, you just took matters into your own hand, fingers on the back of his neck to pull him down for a searing, hot and needy kiss. Shawn's hands were quick to make its way around your waist as he pulled you closer with a satisfied groan, your lips moving in sync, fitting perfectly with each other.

Both of you knew they were repercussions after this, but you shoved it aside, too consumed and overwhelmed with each other to care about anything else.

-:-:-:-:-

Like & Vote if you enjoyed and lemme know what you think in the comments! x

Lovelots! x