Blurb #11

"Sharing is caring. Now give me your fries."

"We're not playing strip poker. I don't care what I said when I was drunk."

~~~

"Hey! Don't touch my fries!" Shawn exclaimed, pulling away his bowl of hot and crispy fries away from you as you plopped yourself down on the couch.

You rolled your eyes at your best friend. "Sharing is caring. Now give me your fries." Shawn childishly stuck his tongue at you, but gave you his fries anyway, knowing he could never resists you for too long.

It was late afternoon and you two were just relaxing at his condo and watching some classic Rom-com. Shawn wasn't paying much attention to it though, head preoccupied with the things you said to him last night, when he tucked your drunk ass to bed.

"Do you even remember anything that happened last night?" He asked, a slight shift in his tone that made you turn your head to look at him in slight horror. "Oh no, did we—"

"No. We didn't. I wasn't as drunk as you were and I have self control thank you very much." Shawn scoffed with a roll of his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest to feign offense but he knew you were just playing with him, as you always are, being best friends and all.

"I'm kidding. I know you're not that kind of guy. I do trust you take care of me if I've had to much now do I?" You poked his side with a smile, the boy biting the insides of his cheeks to stop his grin, but still failing to do so.

"Anyway, you said loads of things last night, when you got drunk. You also said you wanted to play strip poker, which I think we should give a go." Shawn teased, but he was just trying to plant hints inside your head, to help you remember what you said because he really wants to hear it again. This time with you sober and sure.

"We're not playing strip poker. I don't care what I said when I was drunk." You grumbled, taking away his bowl of fries to put it on your lap, eyes now back on the TV screen.

Shawn didn't even protest as he thought about it for a second. He contemplated if he should just ignore it and let it be, but knowing himself, he'll just grow restless if he won't do it now. So, he shoots his shot.

"Not even when you told me what you truly feel for me?"

You almost choked with the fries at what he said, Shawn too nervous to stifle a laugh at your demise.

"Wait, what? What did I say?"

"You really don't remember?" You shook your head no, heart pounding against your chest as you felt your anxiousness grow the more you think about what you could have spilt.

With a clear of his throat. Shawn reached for the remote to shut the TV off, deafening silence now ringing in the air as he turned his whole body to now face you.

"Well..." He trailed off, eyes avoiding yours as his fingers nervously picked at the material of his couch. "You told me you're in love with me, and that you have been for a long time now."

You felt yourself grow could as you stared at him, and you just wanted to disappear right at that instant. "Shawn I—"

Shawn shifted on his seat, shaky hands reaching out to hold yours, and what he said next caught you utterly by surprise.

"And I'm here to tell you, completely sober, that I'm in love with you too Y/N, for as long as I can remember." Shawn chuckled shyly as he played with your fingers, just waiting for you to say something.

"Come here and kiss me then you dork." Shawn didn't waste any more time as he pulled you in for a kiss, hand cupping your face to keep you steady as your arms took home on his broad shoulders.

You both were smiling wide during the kiss, pure joy and relief coursing through you to finally let all your feelings out after years of hiding them.

Things took a quick turn when Shawn's hands found its way on your hips, grip tight as he pulled you closer until you were straddling his lap. The kiss turned into something more, eager and rushed as hands found its ways under clothes and onto hot skin.

You two could go on for hours, not wanting to let go after years of waiting, but you were humans, you needed air.

Reluctantly, Shawn pulled away to catch as breath, forehead pressed against yours, both your chest heaving in sync.

With a mischievous smirk, Shawn slowly leaned back on the couch to see you fully sat up on him and out of breath, lips all bruised up with a dark glint dancing in your eyes, a sight that's only made him grow harder. His hands slowly went up your shirt, thumb stroking teasingly at your ribs, just an inch away from where your bra begins. And with his voice deep and very suggestive, Shawn spoke.

"So... strip poker?"

-:-:-:-:-

Like & Vote if you enjoyed and lemme know what you think in the comments! x

Lovelots! x