Blurb #17

"I don't know why you get so jealous when I tell you everyday that I love you." |"I'm just scared that one day you'll see how much better you are than me and leave me."

~~~

"You should probably text her," you stated, tone ice cold as you walk towards the living room with arms wrapped around your body.

"What?"

Shawn was still trying to grasp what happened, your change in mood sudden that he absolutely has no clue as at to why exactly it changed. You were all smiles, telling him you didn't mind as you stood by the sidelines as he greeted a few fans. But when it came to the last one and you were then making your into his car, you unexpectedly turned cold, quiet in your seat up until you arrive back at his condo.

"I saw it. The paper she gave you. It's in your pocket," you muttered, slight accusation in your tone. Shawn lips curved into a frown.

"Honey, that was nothing but a fan asking for a follow," Shawn explained with a sigh, eyes trained on your figure that was sat on the couch dejectedly.

"A very gorgeous and stunning fan," you corrected, throwing his words back at him. Shawn frowned deeply at that, even more so when he heard the hint of hurt, obviously laced in your voice. "She was clinging so tightly around you too, and you looked like you didn't mind, you liked it even," you added, eyes looking everywhere but at him.

Realization dawned on the curly-headed boy's face, tall figure walking towards you on the couch as he blew out his cheeks. When he reached a close enough proximity, he knelt in front of you, trying to search for your eyes but failing as you still refused to meet his gaze.

"Y/N, that didn't and won't mean anything." Shawn's hands went to uncross your arms, intertwining his fingers with yours as he gave it a reassuring squeeze. "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on, she could never compare."

"You know that's not true. She was so obviously prettier," you trailed off, taking in a deep breath, "she's better suited for you."

"No, she's not," he protested, voice firm and filled with nothing but truth. Shawn lets go of your hands to hold your face, palms warm against your cheeks as he lifted your head up to finally be able to look into your eyes.

"I don't know why you get so jealous when I tell you everyday that I love you," Shawn said softly but the desperation was there, just desperate to understand why you're acting this way, hoping that you'd finally open up so he can properly ease your worries in the best way that he can.

"I'm just scared that one day you'll see how much better you are than me and leave me," you admitted, voice breaking as your lips trembled, the pained sound squeezing at Shawn's heart, the genuine fear that glossed over your eyes an added twist of the knife.

"Honey, that will never happen because I am nowhere near better than you. I—you're an amazing woman Y/N, and I couldn't have been so lucky to have you in my life," Shawn paused, moving closer until you were only able to see his brown eyes, nothing but pure sincerity and love swimming in them.

"I love you, oh so much, and I could never imagine myself with another woman because you're all I've ever wanted. You own my heart, all of it, and I wouldn't have it any other way."

All you could do was nod, a soft sniffle coming out of you before you closed the gap and captured his lips in yours. And at his sweet taste, the tenderness of his touch, you knew that your heart was in good hands.

-:-:-:-:-

Like & Vote if you enjoyed and lemme know what you think in the comments! x

Lovelots! x