Blurb #7

A/N: Rihanna made me do it asdfghjkl basically listened to S&M on repeat while writing this lmao. Also this was a quick one so hope you guys like it! <3

Summary: He catches you dancing sexily in the kitchen.

Warnings: Saucy(?) and Typos

Word Count: 1.2k

-:-:-:-:-

Whenever you make dinner, you always blast some music through the speakers. The type of music always varying, depending on your mood. This time, you were feeling quite good about yourself.

Shawn was at the studio so you were pretty much alone. Not expecting him to be home later in the evening, you wore nothing but his white button up shirt that stopped just mid-thigh. And by nothing, you really do mean full on commando.

It just felt freeing to do so, especially when you're freshly shaven down there and newly pampered from head to toe. You really do feel amazing about yourself, even more so when S&M by Rihanna echoed throughout the whole apartment.

You started to move your body to the beat, creating a whole music video as you danced away. You made the kitchen your personal runaway as you strutted confidently. Not even shying away to doing sexy moves as you suddenly felt powerful, grabbing your phone to turn the music up even more.

You were too engrossed and lost in the moment that you didn't even notice the front door open.

The first thing Shawn noticed when he reached the door to his apartment was the muffled music on other side, loud enough that it made the door shake slightly. Surely when he opened it, the boom of the bass was the first to greet him.

Closing the door, he slowly made his way inside. Dropping his bag and taking his shoes off, his eyebrows furrowed out of curiosity when the only thing he could hear was Rihanna.

But when he reached the kitchen, it made his heart stop completely.

"'Cause I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it." You sang as your hands slowly trailed down your body and onto your ass, giving it a playful tap with a wide grin plastered on your face, your eyes shut closed as you feel the music course through you.

Shawn gulped, his body feeling hot already, especially when he noticed you wearing only his shirt. It was one of his favorite sights to see, more so when your pretty ass are peeking out from under it.

"Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it." Both of your hands were up in the air now, hips swaying provocatively from side to side and Shawn drooled at the sight, his heart thumping hard against his chest as the blood rushed down making his pants grow tighter.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me." You growled, pressing your back against the fridge as you slowly went down on the surface, hand bunching up the hem of the shirt you were wearing, exposing a bit of your center.

Shawn lets out a groan knowing that you definitely were naked underneath, hand running through his hair as his bottom lip got caught between his teeth, head shaking in pure disbelief at the way his girlfriend was moving.

He's never seen you dance like this before. As a matter of fact, he's never seen you let loose and be so confidently sexy and it was driving him insane. You always grew shy when it came to suggesting new things to try in the bedroom, but right now? The shyness was nowhere to be seen. But maybe because you still hadn't noticed his presence yet.

You were all in the moment looking absolutely breathtaking, a sight so beautiful that it was making Shawn feel lightheaded.

He was painfully hard and he wanted nothing more than to take you right then and there on the marble, but he waited, he wanted you to finish the whole song first.

"Na na na come on, come on, come on, I like it, like it." You moved your hips in circular motions this time, fingers lost in your hair as you flipped it over your shoulder. Your hands then reached down to your ankles as you bent over completely, fingers slowly going up your leg in the most taunting way Shawn could have ever experienced, and he swears he felt his knees weaken.

"S, S, S and M, M, M."

It was when you slowly went down to a squat, legs wide open with your ass facing him completely that Shawn lost it. If you were facing him up front, he would've probably died right then and there.

You didn't bother to finish the song as you went back to the stove to check what you were cooking, and Shawn took this opportunity to approach you slowly.

You jumped when you felt strong arms wrap around your waist, but when you turned around to be met by the smug smile of your boyfriend, you felt yourself relax.

"You're home early." You giggled, giving him a quick peck on the lips before turning back to the stove.

"I am." He mumbled, his hand swiping your hair to the side for him to place a kiss on the skin of your neck. It then made its way to the hem of your (his) shirt, his fingers tickling the bare skin of your thighs in the process.

You didn't think much of it as you continued to attend to your cooking, that until he reached over to shut it off. Before you could turn around and scold him about it, you felt his hand come under your clothing, hiking the shirt up to completely expose your nude bottom half, his hand giving your waist a firm squeeze.

You felt a lump form in your throat as his hand trailed down to brush his fingers just below your abdomen for a quick second, as if he was inspecting it. A soft hum escaped his lips when he noticed that you were clean shaven. And after that his hand was back on your hip.

"Naughty aren't you, not wearing any underwear." Shawn chuckled deeply, placing a kiss just below your ear, giving it a playful suck that made your whole body tingle.

You gasped as he pulled you closer to him, gently pressing his hard boner against your ass, the material off his jeans rough against your bare cheek.

"So..." Shawn trailed off; voice a deep growl as his lips found the sensitive part of your neck. He nipped at the skin in a way that made your breath hitch, a low whimper escaping your lips when he whispered huskily,

"Chains and whips excite you huh?"

"How much did you see?" You felt a heat rush through your whole body, feeling slightly embarrassed by getting caught in the act, but alongside the feeling was pride, knowing that you actually affect him this much.

Shawn turned you around so that you were now facing him, both of his hands coming down to cup your ass, giving it a tight squeeze as a mischievous smirk played on his lips.

"Enough. But for tonight, the only S&M you'll get is Shawn & Mendes."